THIS ANIT WERE ITS @!

So I wake up the next day hopinn I was back home were my girlfriend and all my friends was but SADLY I was still stuck and Panama city! And it was Monday so that mean I would be starting my new high school Rutherford high school smh I can already tell this school finna be so WHACK! I juss really miss king high school and my best friend and my baby well Cory...! So we walk up into Rutherford and the smell of poor white kids hit my nose! Ughh this school was so LAME! But for sum reason my mama seemed to like it! And here she goes about to put on her fake white lady voice to enroll me the voice she ALWAYS uses wen she wanna sound educated!  but wen she was juss about to leave a boy about 6'6 bumped into her while she was walkinn out the door so I'm sitting here like I knoo this nigga seen my mama walkinn like nigga have sum respect dangg!

*me&ole boy convo.*

Me-ummm danggg you juss gone bump into my mama like you dumb!!??!

Him-ooo my bad lil mama I anit see her walkinn through

Me-mmhmhmh yeaa ightt well she still standing here and we anit gettinn no younger so wassup with that apology?

Him-lol oo yeaa my fault miss...

*end of convo.*

Lol I anit finna lie that boyy was fineeeeee and he had braces and was light skin and ion even like light skin boys I like dark skin boys! But it's something bout him that juss make me feel sum type of way! I can already tell this anit gone be my last time seeing him! *starts biting lips*