CH.31

So as we kissing and ii realize ii have a girl friend and ii knoo she wouldn't cheat on me so ii shouldn't cheat on her I'm feeling her to much not to juss risk our relationship. Wait Devon we need to stop ii have a girl friend and ii knoo that this is wrong ii shouldn't be doing this. So wat man Cory Dont need you you to good for her you need to be with a nigga like me who gone tr(EAT) you right fr and I'm that nigga he said. I could tell he was mad. And how many girls have you told that Devon huh how many Dont try to play me like I'm dumb. Man I anit told no other hoes that cause ion be liking them Man ii juss get my shit sucked and I be out but with you its different cause I'm feeling you that's why I'm here at 6 o'clock in the morning he said. I thought for a min and ii realized who I am I'm better then this I NEVER seen myself losing my virginity like this definitely not at no park on the bench. Well....devon imma tell you like this since you like me so much prove it. Wat the fuck that mean man he said yelling at me so loud his tempers looked like they was finna pop out his head. Man ii gotta go Devon. So ii got up off the bench and walked to my car and before ii could get in I seen bright lights pulling up to were we was and the car was driving up real slow and ii noticed the tag on the front of the car and then it happened somebody got out the car and shot Devon......