luffy's approval

(two days of dating.)

after dinner you and zoro where in the crows nest. your head resting on zoro's lap as he smiled down at you and you blew him a kiss. he smiled until you remembered something. "we still have to talk to luffy don't we." you asked and zoro moved some hair out of your face. "yeah, we told him twice already and he didn't get it, what is there not to get we're dating." zoro said letting out a sight and sitting back a little. "yeah but remember it is luffy we're talking about, maybe he just has trouble understanding the meaning of it all." you shrugged.

the two of you decided to go look for luffy so you could talk to him. zoro checked the back half of the ship and couldn't find him as you looked in the front and in the grass. you finally found him sitting on the sunny's head looking out to the sea with a serious face on. "hey zoro, (y/n)" he called for the two of you as he came down and stood before the two of you smiling like usual. "luffy we need to talk to you." you said and he stared deep into your (color) eyes that glistened in the lowering sun.

"(y/n) i understand i wanted to talk to the two of you as well and i want to be completely serious." he said his smile turned to a straight face in a matter of seconds. "you first." you and zoro agreed to let luffy speak his peace first. "alright then, i love you guys your my friends my family my nakama, i want to see you happy and if being together makes you happy thats fantastic, however, zoro, (y/n) is a sweet girl she likes to be around you because you can protect her and your an amazing person to be with, keep her safe when no one else can, love her like no one else can, like i know you can, (y/n) zoro loves you and he will for the rest of his life i can tell just by the way i see him looking at you it brings a smile to even my face every time i see it," he paused catching zoro looking at you eyes filled with passion yet again.

"you guys are perfect for each-other and i know thats what you guys where coming to say to me and make sure i understand, i do all to well you both need each-other and i hope you can be happy together and i can honestly say that i will be with you the whole time in the ups and downs i'll know you still love each-other and can't stay made at each-other." luffy said giving the two of you a thumbs up and smiling as bright as the sun setting behind him and the sunny figure head behind him. "captains approval, you two will make it for sure i just know it." luffy said making the two of you smile. "thank you captain, we appreciate it, so much." zoro said nodding to luffy. "yosh, you two are made for each-other." luffy smiled running away to play with chopper and usopp before it was actually time to go to sleep.

"i love that kid he always knows just what to say." you said turning to see where luffy went. "and i love you." zoro said snatching you in his firm yet gentle arms wrapping you in his warm love pulling you close. "i love you too." you said before he pressed his lips into yours kissing you as the sun set behind you making the sky almost as beautiful as the two of you.

the end

monologging luffy after.

"ah~ chopper my head hurts." luffy said holding his head. "where you thinking again." he asked coming over with his medical bag. "i had to tell zoro and (y/n) what i thought about them as a couple, there so happy together." he said looking over at the two of them smiling and exchanging kisses. luffy smiled as chopper checked his head for damage.

the real end.