Can't tie it can ya'

you had finished getting ready for the big party the hole island over would be attending and almost everyone was on the grass about ready to leave. well everyone but your boyfriend, zoro. you had matched his clothes to your (fav color) dress you had gotten a few islands ago. it was (just above or just below.) your knees and it had complemented your body well. "ah~ all the girls are so beautiful i can't stand it, ah~" sanji said sitting on the beck looking at you nami and robin.

you had done your hair down with a little help from nami of course. she had helped you get it the way you wanted it. it had gone around the back of your neck to the one side with a curl in the bottom of it and a clip to keep it out of your face but still look elegant. you had noticed zoro wasn't there. "hey wheres zoro." you asked as the rest of the crew was looking around them. "no clue." nami said shrugging. "he's in the lounge pouting for some reason." sanji said smiling at you. "he wouldn't let me help with his tie he said he could do it." he continued. "oh i see now." you smiled as you headed in to the lounge and heard zoro grumbling like sanji said.

"hey." you said and he looked over at you and his eyes lite up when he seen you. "wow." was all he could say for a second. "why don't you have on your tie." you teased fully aware he can't tie it himself. "ah well" he tried to think of an excuse. "i look better without it." he said almost asking. "can't tie it can ya'" you asked and he pouted again. "no" he admitted. you held your hand out and he handed you his tie. you smiled at him and he stood up with a pout still stuck on his face.

you pecked his lips once before pulling the tie around his neck not yet tying it. "hey" he whispered to you and you looked at him for a second before he captured your lips again and taking a second to enjoy it. "hey come on i have to tie it." you giggled and he pouted one more time. you smiled at him while pulling him in one more time using his tie around his neck. he smiled and gladly met you half way and kissed you again you pulled him slightly deeper with his tie. you broke the kiss and smirked at him. "alright let me tie it we'll be late." you said finally finishing his tie and headed out to the grass meeting everyone before heading to the party.

on the way to the party you and zoro where walking in the back of the group like you always did. holding hands like always. you smiled his direction and he smiled back at you. "you look good with the tie." you mentioned. "yeah, and thanks for helping me out earlier by the way, i never really did say thanks." he said. "no problem it's what girlfriends do." you said smiling at him. "damn i love hearing you say that." he said smiling while looking forward. "saying what." you asked and he smiled again. "girlfriend, it suits you, and i love you so much." he said stopping you for a minute and kissed your lips gently. you looked to the rest of the crew walking ahead of you and smiled as you guys where stopped. "we can catch up with them in a minute." you said pulling him out of sight and into a kiss yet again pulling his tie to get him closer to you.

the end.