BEHIND YOUR TOUCH Eps. SPECIAL

SPOILER WARNING! ⚠️
from BEHIND YOUR TOUCH SPECIAL

PROFILE:

AKI HAYAKAWA aka HAYAKAWA SUHO
Romanji: 早川アキ, 早川スホ
Hangul: 아키 하야카와, 하야카와 수호.
Nickname: Aki-sama, Hayakawa Suho, Hayakawa-san, Aki-oppa.
Hokkaido, Japan. November 11'
Japanese
19th
Male
from Team CHAINSAW MAN SQUAD
MBTI: ISTJ
Actor: SUHO of EXO
He is a partner rival of Moon Jang Yeol.
Note: He's Heading from Japan to Korea is coming to Mujin's village.

Aki Hayakawa (is a double role by SUHO aftered as a Seonwoo) is a deuteragonist came to Mujin from Hokkaido Japan. with Team Chainsaw man squad: Denji, Power, Makima, Kobeni, Himeno, Arai, and Kishibe. welcoming to Jangyeol, Yebun and Okhee and all friends and relatives for the arrival of the guest in the guest room at the Mujin police . Aki had just arrived and did not hesitate for revenge to kill the mastermind behind the serial killers, including the broadcaster aka BJ female viral in Korea, name is Lee Si Na. Seonwoo, a psychopath, but instead escaped from prison. Is a main antagonist. And finally Seonwoo was killed by Aki and Seonwoo was declared dead and died.

Aki's character is without a cheap smile, cold, quiet like Jangyeol, i just unlike looks jealous Seonwoo, has a naive smile, angelic but also mysterious. He is very good at martial arts, including boxers.

After his death, Seonwoo was killed by Aki, instead he was accused of being the perpetrator of the murder of the psychopath. The serial murder of a woman working as a BJ has now gone viral in Korea. if Aki is found not guilty by the Attorney General. The attorney of law gave evidence, but unfortunately Aki tore it up. Aki was still disappointed and silent.

Aki had smiled for the first time. So, aftered Seonwoo's death.

Finally, Yebun met Aki when he came home from the cafe after working as a barista and cafe waiter in the village of Mujin in the future, to ask and apologize for the mistakes he experienced, and also to thank him for saving if he thought he was Seonwoo, the serial killer suspect. die.

Aki has just met with Jangyeol the detective to tell him about the mastermind behind the serial murder. Seonwoo has died in Aki's hands, because of the actions of the shaman MacArthur See You aka Park Jong Bae, aftered has been murdered, to destroy this shaman's place using by devil contract fox aka Kon!

Now, Aki works as a barista and also a cafe waitress at Mujin.

NOTE: So, I wanted to apologize instead I pressed delete all the stories... huhu~ 🥲