AKI SUMMONED SEONWOO!

Before going getting to Season 2, in the episode segment entitled "AKI SUMMONED SEONWOO!": Seonwoo (SUHO), the suspected serial killer, actually plays the antagonist, behind wearing a mysterious raincoat, he is declared tragically dead and killed by Aki Hayakawa (SUHO), he is very angry and furious with anger, emotional tones and bulging eyes, without fear and without guilt to take revenge which was considered more cruel than what he faced in order to fight the serial killer, instead he laughed like a psychopath, before he died he was killed with his typical Japanese katana sword aftered gifted by best friend from Hokkaido in Temple training, Kento!.

However, Aki continued to be determined to strangle Sunwoo's neck even harder by screaming loudly, until he was bleeding all at once and was pushed into the car until the glass broke badly to the point of stomping on his head repeatedly until he beat him battered until he vomits a lot of blood, it's a very savage without fears.

Previously, after Seonwoo actually had to get out of prison from the police station or legal representative due to his guilty actions because he was punished as severely as possible, he took off the bonds on his hands, wore prison clothes with numbers, wore a raincoat and carried a knife, making the Mujin residents afraid and excited.

He goes on a rampage to chase the accused serial killer! instead he was killed by Aki who had just arrived near the supermarket while smoking with cigarettes after being rescued by Jangyeol and Yebun by Himeno, Denji and Power in a hidden shop, to destroy all the goods in the owner's shop in Mujin, including Denji and Power as a rival pair.

This caused Seonwoo to die covered in blood because of Seonwoo's evil and guilty actions, as a result of revenge by Aki after being killed according to his own request during a vicious fight.

However, Yebun was disappointed with Aki and instead got slapped or Jangyeol? After Kim Sun Woo's death.

Police security to seal the owner's supermarket closed. And the police took the accuser Seonwoo's body to a police ambulance to go to the police hospital in Mujin to investigate the condition of Seonwoo's body's death.

But unfortunately, this body will not be autopsied by the post-mortem team at the mortuary and the body will go to the funeral home to go to its final resting place in Seoul.

The mourners wouldn't visit him, he was said to be considered Seonwoo, the serial killer suspect, instead he escaped from prison, he only used the pretense of being a student or a waiter or shop cashier, he didn't like him, only the police were substitutes for the mourners.

Only 2 mourners including leader Jangyeol and Yebun will attend. It made Yebun's heart hysterical when Kim Seonwoo left before Seonwoo's mother is missing or death and she's is alive! about Seonwoo's death and very shock.

Aki is officially a barista and cafe waiter in the village of Mujin for the future.