27. Emotions.

Mi nuh like how unuh naa comment😔

The Following Morning.
Tuesday •February 7th, 8:45am.
📍Beverly •Hills, Kingston.

Ronaldo's POV.

Mi hand numb yuh fuck! But I don't want to disturb her since she looks so peaceful.

Reaching for my phone with my free hand, I snap a photo of her, posting it to my story.

Delulu dem bex now.

This peaceful sleeping came from hours of weeping, anger, denial, acceptance and then repeat.

Neva know a woman coulda switch from one emotion to another suh quick.

Well, now we're sure of what caused her father's death.

Long story short, Stephanie tek eh 2 bredda dem and one kill one caaz a jealously. Oh well.

I thank God as I watch Kymorah turn her back to me, easing off of my arm.

When I sit up in bed, I look around our bed room. It's  tidy, but I need to take my jeans off the floor.

I get out of the bed, turn the AC off then turn the fan on and head towards the bathroom afterwards.

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I wrap a towel around my waist, heading back to the room to get dressed.

I look over at the bed to see Kymorah still sleeping, her light snores fill the room.

Walking into my closet, I find my last ethika underwear-- since babes tek all a dem-- a psycho bunny shorts and a white merina.

Naa guh noweh.

Heading back to the room, I fetch my phone from the nightstand and head downstairs.

~

Allowing the omelette to fry for a bit, I grab two crackle plates from the cabinet above the stove, setting them down on the marble countertop.

Feeling a vibration in my pocket, I pull my phone out looking a the screen.

☎️Bad In-Law🤙🏼🖤
Incoming.

I accept the call, putting it on speaker before resting the phone on the counter.

"A why yuh name save suh inna mi phone?" I ask.

He kisses his teeth.

"Weh mi sista? Caa unu guh fi har and nuh tell me." He says frustratedly.

"Me'll send somebody fi yuh, weh yuh deh?" I ask him.

"Ova Cameron. Next week mi aguh gaa school." He says.

"Who yuh ask fi guh ova Cameron?" I query.

"Nobody...." He trails off. "...but him live right next door to mommy. Suh mi neva think of it as nothing since she always mek mi guh ova deh." He rushes.