CHAPTER 30.5.1 : PREGNANT

Agad na may lumapit saakin na tauhan ko. "Boss andyan na sila" agad ko naman tinawag si Doc at sinalubong sila. Pagkabukas ng Van agad kong tinignan ang sitwasyon ni Shan.

I saw a lot of blood. Her dress was soaked with blood, she had a lot of bruises, there was dry blood on her lips, her face was slightly swollen and she had a black eye. All I can say is, she is in a terrible situation.

Napa-atras ako dahil hindi ko siya kayang tignan knowing that it is my fault why she looks like that. Agad naman siyang chineck ng doctor habang nasa loob pa ng van, He checked her pulse and he used his stethoscope to check for a sign that she's still breathing.

"She's still breathing. Bring her upstairs" I feel relieved when I hear those words but still I'm still blaming myself. Nakita ko naman na iniakyat siya at dinala siya sa dati niyang kwarto. Napaupo nalang ako sa sofa at napasabunot sa buhok.

Justin is right, if I only investigate first maybe Shan is enjoying her freedom. Masyado akong nagpalamon sa galit ko. Now that I know who the real daughter of Harold is, I'll make sure that this time kakagat na at babagsak ang mga Magno. I will fight not for the justice for my Mom and my Dad but for Ashanti too.

Ilang oras din at nakatulog na ako sa sofa bago lumabas si Doc Parayno. Halos maghahating gabi narin. Ginising ako ni Doc na agad namang nagpaupo saakin, kinamusta ko kaagad ang kalagayan si Shan.

"They are in good and safe condition now." I was confused about what he meant 'they are'. I looked at him clueless.

"Doc what do you mean they are? What's... What's going on?" Takang tanong ko. He looked at me straight.

"You don't know? She's pregnant. Why are you too heartless to do that to her. She needs close monitoring because the baby is weak and one more traumatic event will happen to Shan, I don't know if the baby will survive" He knows everything, Doctor Parayno was our Family Doctor. We can trust him. I was shocked, Shan is pregnant. She's carrying my baby.

"You are too occupied with your anger Lucas. I will come back here tomorrow to check them." Umalis na siya at napabuntong hininga ako. He's right. Agad akong umakyat at pinuntahan si Shan, umupo ako sa tabi niya tska siya pinagmasdan. She had a lot of wounds and bruises. I hold and kissed the back of her hand.

"I-i'm sorry Shan if I don't listen to you. I promise I'll make up with you." Hinimas ko ang tiyan niya, alam kong dinadala niya ang magiging anak namin. Halos manghina ako nang maisip na ipinahamak ko silang dalawa. Please don't give up Shan and my baby.

"I'm sorry baby because your daddy is coward, I'm sorry if I hurt your Mother too much. I will be the best dad, so please don't give up. I will protect you and your Mom." Umidlip na ako sa tabi ni Shan ng nakaupo at naka subsob sa higaan niya ang mukha ko. I want to sleep beside her tonight. Gusto ko siyang alagaan at bantayan dahil ayokong may mangyare pang masama sakanila.

Many days had passed, Shan is still unconcious. Doctor Parayno is always here to check Shan and our Baby. Lagi naman akong nasa tabi ni Shan at lagi kong binabasahan ng bedtime story si baby kasi sabi ni Doc pwede daw yun makatulong.

"Please Shan wake up" I hold her hand and kiss it. Medyo naghilom na yung mga sugat niya, I'm so afraid if she wake up and hate me so much. Well I deserve it after all the pain I caused to her.

I need to protect them kaya dinala muna namin siya sa rest house, malayo sa mga Magno at sa gulo. I'm not done Magno. Nang gabing iyon ay pinalipat ko din siya agad sa rest house, I hired a private nurses to check on her everyday. She's not safe if she stays with me.