1.

[Y/N:]

You were walking through a sunny day, in a forest searching for mushrooms..it was autumn.

As you were walking, you felt..like you were watched by someone or something, but maybe thats just your mind spreading jokes and everything is alright?

you then hear a voice in bushes.

-"Do not feaaar me, darling~!"
The voice was flirty but at the same time weird. You then turn around but you see nothing, then go back to the position you were, noticing a skeleton standing in front of you.

(there will be diffrence between you and him saying things, for example: thats how Y/N will say:
- . . . . huh?)

-Who are you?! 
You shouted at the mysterious skeleton, the skeleton was..stepping forward to you.

-"Darling, you dont need to know, everything gonna be alriight~But if youuuuu wanna know..ekhm..I'm Dream, but i like when precious darling would call meeeee Swad"

His voice was very annoying as he was making the words longer

- I uh...ok? I guess i tell my name too..

Before you could say your name, he covered your mouth

-"Atatatata, shh! I alreadyy know your name, [Y/N]"

With his free hand, he holded your chin, then took away his hand from your mouth.
- Wait..how did you..know?!

-"Ohh i uhm...welll, i'll be honest.. i've been stalking you for a while..heh"

- That's creepy.. You know that, right?

he smiled and giggled

-"Ohhh darling.. Not for meeeee~"

- Everyone find stalking creepy, Dream

His insane smile got wider than it should be, he again giggled.. but more like a psychopath

-"Oh.. what did i told you that i prefer to be called?~"
- Yeah yeah sorry Swad, whatever..It doesn't changes much.
He again giggled.. Welp, looks like you befriended a obsessive over you psychopath..

(next part soon..or not~! To be continued. . . I also inform you that My other work is in work, and i dont know if im gonna continute it, well thats message for Polish guys)