Arjun bday

Part 8
Next day etf apart from Sanya was there to see off Riya before she leaves . Everyone was very emotional seeing her go but they stood strong so that she can go ahead .
Riya took  Sameer aside
Riya : please take care of Arjun .
Sameer : I vl and you take of yourself and come back soon .

Finally Riya reached Nasik for her training . They used to talk at night .
Here etf also got busy with the cases. Riya used to come back on Sunday every 15 days .
It was one of those Sunday's  and it was Arjun birthday too. Riya had told Arjun she won't come this week .

Riya : arjun I won't come this weekend.
Arjun : why?? I miss you here Riya .Are you fine?? Any problem??
Riya : I miss you too arjun . Koi problem nahi hai bas iss week yahan ek celebration hai so I couldn't come .
Arjun : Ok no problem. Take care . Riya could understand the sadness in his voice.
Riya : next time pakka I m coming .
( arjun Apka Pehle bday hai shaadi ke baar. I couldn't have missed you for anything in this world) she called up her friends and asked them arrange for the celebration and also not wishing him till she comes ). She has given the same instructions to her parents too.

Arjun on his bday morning .
Arjun : Riya ka phone toh ayega hi . My birthday is something she would remember.
His phone buzzes .
Riya : arjun how are you ?? Aaj ka kya plan hai??
Arjun: aaj ka koi plan nahi hai z ( he was waiting for wishes )
Riya : if that's so please clean up the house . Weekday mein time rahega nahi n is time mein bhi nahi aa Rahi hoon.
Arjun : haan ok . Riya don't youwant to say anything else ??
Riya : anything else . no Arjun nothing else . Ok I have to go kuch important kaam hai.
Bye I miss you arjun .
Arjun: bye
After the call ,
Arjun. : Riya you forgot my birthday?? Not that I celebrate this day but I thought maybe today we can spend sometime together . I hope this training gets over soon.

Riya: sorry arjun but I want to make this very special.
Team are we on track .
Shree , chotu, sameer, Ayesha : yes Riya .
(Sanya was on leave for personal matters)

Riya : ok . Rathod sir you have to get home in 1 hr and get him to the venue .
Mein ma baba se check kar leti hoon .
Shree: Riya I have sent a car for them .
Sameer: I am leaving to get Arjun .
Sam at Arjun's house in an hour .
Sameer: happy birthday mere yaar.
Arjun: thanks .
Sameer: kya hua  Arjun. Itna sad ??
Arjun : yaar honestly I never thought Riya ke bina rehna will become this difficult for me . I m missing her .
Sameer: you miss her because you love her ??
Arjun was surprised with labelling for his feelings .
Arjun : I don't know Sam but still I love her presence in my life .
Sameer: Chal koi nahi come Teri help chahiye .
Arjun : kahan ?? Kya plan hai ??
Sameer: thodi shopping karni hai Chal .

At the party hall , everyone was prepared for the surprise .

Arjun and Sameer entered the mall and suddenly manager came .
Manager:  excuse aap etf chief hai Sameer Rathod right ??
Sameer: ha mein hi hoon anything wrong .
Manager : sir we need your help please aap mere sath banquet mein chaliye.
Sameer : ok arjun let's go .
Arjun and Sameer entered the dark hall. Then was a blast with balloons and party poppers and a scream of happy birthday Arjun .

Arjun was taken a back and was never expecting this .
Arjun : Sam? 
Sameer: sorry yaar tujhe surprise dena tha .
Arjun saw Riya parents and went directly to them to take their blessings
Gautam and Reema : happy birthday beta .
Arjun: thank you ma baba .
Gautam : bhai Hame upar se order not to wish you till party so is liye we didn't
Arjun : apko order kisne Diya ??
Etf family wished Arjun and gave the same reason for not wishing earlier.
Arjun was happy but still not 100% happy .

Arjun : aap sabko order kisne Diya ??
Meine aur kisne ...
He turned towards the sound and saw Riya standing there with his birthday cake .

Arjun was shocked or he thought may be he is imagining her .
Riya came closer to him. Kept the cake aside and just hugged him to break his trance. Finally arjun understood their plan. And smiled genuinely.

Sameer: ab Arjun ka sach mein happy birthday hua .

Everyone smiled and Riya parents were so happy to see Riya so happy with Arjun . They clicked their pictures to send to Ronak and Sapna . They too blessed Arjun on his birthday .

Cake got cut and everyone was enjoying the party .
Arjun took Riya aside.
Arjun : Riya tumne itna sab kiya ?
Riya : it's nothing in front of what you have done for me . And uparse it's your first bday after our marriage . How would I ever miss it .
Arjun: tum Hari health better haina ?? Training mein koi problem toh nahi haina ??
Riya : not at all . Infact I am much better and stronger now . Medicines wagera time Se leti hoon and doc se bhi contact mein hon.
Arjun : kal chutti hai tumhare ??
Riya : no I have travel back very early to reach back in the morning .
Arjun : abhi toh ayi hoon
Riya : ab bas 1 month aur Arjun phir hamesha ke liye aa Rahi hoon vapas.

They hugged each other but got disturbed by shree. Arjun gave him his famous glare.
Shree : wooh dinner
Arjun : aa rahe hai .

Precap : mission time .