Desire

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

You where just sitting there in the dark with your crush, almost hyperventilating, "I-I'm fine, don't worry about me..." She said quietly "I want to worry about you though" he said bluntly. She looked at him in surprize, "what?!" You almost shouted. "I want to worry about you and make you feel okay and keep you safe forever and I just want you to be mine!" Cry said. She just stared at him, completely dumbfounded.

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

"I want to worry about you and make you feel okay and keep you safe forever and I just want you to be mine!" He said. She just stared at me, I think, I couldn't see her... "Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked her. "Yes..." She said quietly. She spilled the whole story of her life to me, how her parents abused her, just like mine, how she's slit her wrists, just like me, we had so much in common, "I-I'm so sorry Audrey, I know how that feels, honestly."

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

I told him my life story pretty much, he just nodded and listened. "I-I'm so sorry Audrey, I know how that feels, honestly." he said. "Oh... Cry I'm so sor-" he cut you off. "My name is Ryan." He said in a somber tone. "Oh..." You muttered.

Narrator? (Idk I'm tellin it here folks) (ALSO HERES YOUR NASTY FAN FICTION THAT YOU ALL WANTED, HERE YOU GO, IM SINNING FOR YOU ALL!!!)

All of a sudden Ryan's lips crashed onto Audrey's, they both shared a hot, steamy and lustful kiss, lasting for quite a while. Audrey pulled away reluctantly. "Ryan we need to stop" he muttered. "Why? No ones around to here you scream~" He whispered lustfully in her ear. That immediately sent a chill almost like lightning down her spine. "Don't worry, friend, I won't hurt you~" "o-okay" she almost whispered. Ryan took his shirt off rather briskly, then took off Audrey's slowly peeling it off her torso, making small goosbumps appear on her upper body and slightly arousing her. Ryan was not at the challenge piont of his quest, taking her bra off, in the dark, while having a raging boner. Audrey soon noticed the tent in his pants and slowly began to kneed the rather large bump. Ryan successfully took off her bra. He immediately went to work on her right breast, kissing and sucking -and also moaning from her hand on his nether regions- on her breast. She moaned quietly, wanting more. His other hand working on the other breast, kneading and flicking her nipple. That made her moan loudly "fuck me Ryan please!" "Whatever you say, princess~" he muttered. He quickly took his pants off, then almost ripped Audrey's off, then throwing them somewhere to join the fast growing pile of clothes on the floor. He took off her panties with his teeth, making her whimper. He then blindly searched on his bedside dresser drawer for the bottle of lube. She heard the almost scary sound of him un-capping it, applying it liberally on his fingers and re-capping it. "Wait Ryan I'm not ready for this... I'm a virgin..." Audrey said blushing deeply. Ryan blushed a dark shade of pink thinking 'oh my gosh I'm taking this sweet girls virginty.' "Don't worry, I'll be carful" "okay" she said boldly. He slicked up his fingers, slowly inserting his index finger inside of her. She whimperd and moaned loudly. Ryan slowly thrust the one finger in and out of her. "Fuck" she muttered. "Do I need to put more in?~" he said, being the cheeky bastard he is, "Please Ryan" he put two more in side of her thrusting quickly. "Shit! Fuck right there Ryan!" He took them out, she whined quietly. He positioned himself at her entrance. "Ready?" He questioned. "As I'll ever be" she murmured. He slowly as ever possible put his entire self into her. She cursed and moaned. "Faster?" He said. "Fuck, please Ryan" he thrusted into her at full speed, causing her to scream. "Fuck I'm close Ryan!" "Say my name" he said in a dominant voice. "Ryan!" She screamed "louder" he growled. "Ryan!" "Audrey!" They both came concurrently in exquisite pleasure and ecstasy, falling asleep in each others arms.

A/n this is my first ever legit sex scene I've ever written. :3 I hate it. You might love it, more coming soon!