Making A Move

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

"Um I've been ok I guess," I said back, "And you?" "I-I guess things are good sorta" she said quietly. "What's wrong Audrey?" I said worried, "I don't know really stuff hasn't been going so well for me." She mumbled. "Like what?" "Well first of all, I live alone and that kinda sucks for me." "I feel your pain" I mutter, "Secondly I've lost about at least 30 followers on tumblr." "Aww" I said in pity. "And now I'm in a car with some random guy that I think is really hot and going to his house." She said whining loudly. "Oh...well then" I whispered to myself.

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

I heard him whisper something I couldn't quite make out. All of a sudden I thought of what I just said to him. I just told him I thought he was hot. Omg he problbly thinks I'm a crazy weirdo now. Nice going self just great now we don't have the slightest chance with him. "Don't worry friend I don't think your weird" he responded, jumped at his words, how did he know I was thinking that? "How did you know that?" I asked quietly. "Oh I dont know maybe you just said it out loud maybe" he answered. "Ohhhhh" I said. Wow how dumb can I get?

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

"Don't worry friend I don't think your weird" I said. She looked at me and said "How did you know that?" She finally responded. "Oh I dont know maybe you just said it out loud maybe" I said. She was quiet for the rest of the drive. I didn't really like that. Finally we got to my house. It was so close to the woods and it was isolated by nature no other house was seen for miles I liked it like that. I got out of the car and opened the car door for her. "Is so calm out here" she said "I know it's so quiet" "not for long it isn't" I whispered. I unlocked the front door and walked in. "Your house is so big, but don't you live alone?" She asked. "Yes it gets lonley her though." I said looking down. "Don't be sad I'm here and I can comfort you." She said happily. "Can I ask you some thing personal?" "Um yeah sure" I said sitting down on the couch, she sat down next to me. "W-why do you wear that mask?" She said quietly looking at me right in the eyes. "U-um well I-I wear it b-because well I can s-show you." I said nervously, my hands shaking as they reached behind my head I untied the strings, I pulled the mask off my face, slowly pulling it down. Once I had it completely off I looked Audrey in the eyes. She was so pretty and cute and...damnit! I needed to kiss her more than I ever had wanted to.

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

"W-why do you wear that mask?" I asked thinking I wouldn't get an answer. "U-um well i-I wear it b-because well I can show you" he said. He pulled the strings and took the mask off. His face was so handsome. Exept the left side of his face his cheek and lower jaw had scars of what looked like burns. He looked you right in the eyes. His where a beautiful bright green. He leaned in closer and closer to you until his lips where so close to yours it hurt, you needed him to kiss you now. He finally pressed his lips to yours,you liked the way he kissed,it was soft and calm and his breathing was normal not heavy. You really loved him, you wanted him, no, you needed him.