Your So Cute

10:19 a.m

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

So one day while I was at my favorite small cafe that wasn't very popular I saw a cute girl. I wanted to know who she was really bad. So i ordered my drink and sat down next to her. She just sorta looked at me for quite some time staring right through my mask. I liked this so I could study her face as well. She had dark brown eyes and waist long brown hair. She was wearing a light blue sweater and dark blue skinny jeans. She was absolutely adorable I liked her. I had to know who she was. I asked her name. "oh um my name is Audrey". Audrey that so pretty. "M-my name is C-cry" I stammered. "Cry... That's nice" Audrey replied.

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

I was sitting alone when all of a sudden a cute boy approached me. He looked about my age. He was wearing a white porcelain mask with a poker face on it with a small curl on the top sticking out. He had fluffy looking brown hair that's all i could say about him. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt with the word sup' on it and dark navy blue jeans. He looked nice. He asked my name I answered him and he did the same. I liked this Cry dude he was cool.

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

"Um this seems kind of rushed but I like you like I really like you id like to get to know you more so if you could come to my place at eleven a.m I'll pick you up...I-if you want to..." It was very quiet for a long while then finally she spoke up "I'd love to in fact". Heck yeah! I thought to myself. Finally I was going on a date. Oh my gosh I'm so lucky! I gave her my number and told her id call her when I I got to her house. She told me her address and discribed the house to me. I just smiled and listened.