The Past

((A/n this chapter contains suicide and some mature language. Please don't hate me for doing so. I warned you ))

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

In a dream or whatever

I was back at my old house with my extremely abusive parents.(My mom who had beaten me so hard one time, made all of my friends and a few teachers, think that I was suicidal. Not the funnest thing to explain. And my dad who didn't give a care in the world about me). I was there again, locked up in my room, starving. I banged on the door screaming "Please, please let me out!" It was no use. I walked over to my desk and opened all the drawers, looking for my razor. I regretted having it. I put it close to my arm.

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

She was so peaceful when she slept, I felt kinda bad about its all and what happened. I wondered what kind of past she had, espessialy if she had horrible parents like mine. She was muttering and shifting gently. I shook her gently "Audrey are you okay?" I asked.

~~~Audrey's p.o.v~~~

I felt cry shake me. I shot up panting like crazy. Cry jumped back a little. I remembered I was with cry and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go.

~~~Cry's p.o.v~~~

She woke up and she looked like she was having a nightmare. I felt so bad for her. She hugged me and I did back, she didn't let go for a little while, I shushed her and she calmed down. "Audrey, are you okay? What happened?