The Kannabi Bridge Battle: Part 2

"Hollow Purple"

A purple blast envelopes the background. Orochimaru looks really excited, "I will have to get this one." He creates a huge snake to take the full force of the Hollow Purple. As the scene settles, a giant dead snake can be seen. Gojo smiles and then starts to leave. Suddenly, the snake starts to gurgle. Gojo looks back to see Orochimaru coming out of the snake.

 Gojo looks back to see Orochimaru coming out of the snake

Orochimaru says, "The battle isn't over yet." That is when he feels a terrifying aura. But he is not the only one. Gojo knows the aura. Naruto starts erupting one tail after the other, three tails in his back. He shouts, "GIVE BACK SASUKE!!!" Orochimaru laughs. "Sasuke is gone. There is only me. His soul reflects my soul now. You will never get him back. The Curse of Hatred has taken over him."

Naruto, on hearing this, roars in anger. Suddenly, his skin starts tearing apart, blood dripping down from his body. Naruto isn't there anymore, only a pure Nine-tails chakra monster. The monster rushes towards Gojo and Orochimaru. The beast tries to claw Gojo, but Gojo teleports out of the way. He looks at the beast and then looks at Orochimaru. "Okay, I have to go. Tada!" Saying that, Gojo runs away. Orochimaru looks at the running Gojo, "Weird."

Gojo jumps to the other side of the bridge, where he sees an injured Sakura and an unconscious Hayake. Sakura groans in pain as she tries to heal herself. She says, "Sorry sensei. We tried to stop him. He was too powerful. Naruto suddenly got angry as soon as he saw Orochimaru and he just lost control." Gojo nods. He looks at the unconscious Hayake. He tells Sakura, "Make sure he doesn't die." Sakura nods, affirmatively.

The beast, which now had four tails, slashed at Orochimaru who dodged it. But the attack was not over. The beast continued on attacking and Orochimaru barely dodges them. The beast becomes angrier with every attack that Orochimaru dodges. That is when one lands. He claws Orochimaru in half. The beast grins, satisfied. But the smile is only for a moment. Snakes erupt from Orochimaru's lower half and attach themselves to the upper half. The upper half then joins with the lower half. Orochimaru looks at the confused beast. The beast roars in rage and jumps in the air, its four tails launching a barrage of attacks at Orochimaru. Everytime an attack hit, Orochimaru just shedded his body like a snake.

 Everytime an attack hit, Orochimaru just shedded his body like a snake