Part-9

She came towards me and sat on the chair opposite to me , what the hell is wrong with her every time she comes she would sit on my lap and seduce me. But not today what happened to her .

"I see you and your so cALleD WiFe are having a good relationship,ahh?". She asked while playing with the showpiece which was on the table.

Seriously to say I am not understanding what this crazy woman is saying.

"What are you telling babe". I asked her.

"I met Y/N today ". She said making me crash my eyebrows.

"So"?. I asked confused.

"So". She repeated the same thing in a loud voice.

"Your asking me so, there she is soo happy and your asking me soo, wow what a cheap boyfriend I've got". She said getting up from her seat. That's it I can't control it.

"Kim Lisa i am warning you". I said clenching my jaw.

"Warning?wow now your warning me, for her??". She asked in disbelief. No, no Jungkook you can't do that.

"No baby listen". I said trying to convey her.

"Ok spill". She said and sat on her seat back.

"So listen........... I am not treating her good and why should I, i will show her a living hell, I don't know what you thought or what she said but this is the truth". I Said clenching my jaw out of anger.

"Ok i trust you you love me right". She said hope in her eyes.

"Ofcoursely babe". I said hugging her.

We were like that for a while until her phone rings it was her big brother, that asshole called her.

"Ahh yes oppa". She said still in my arms.

"Ok". She said and broke the hug.

"Bye babe i should go". She said pecking my lips.

"Bye". I said and saw her disappearing figure as soon as I saw her disappear i started rubbing my lips harshly, eww i don't know till when should I play this game.

Meanwhile..........

Y/N POV.......

It's 8 pm and I am cooking dinner for both of us i don't know Jungkook will eat or no........ But still i am cooking.

And yeah it's done....

I am not having appetite so I am arranging everything on the dining room and went to my room i started arranging for tomorrow, cause guess what I am going for work tomorrow.

OMG.........

I am so excited........

I arranged everything and was waiting for him......

It's 10 now and he still didn't come yet i thought of taking shower and got up from the couch that's when i heard the Front door open. Ohh no.......

I turned and saw him coming towards me he came and dropped on the couch and went to the kitchen and brought him a glass of water and forward my hand for him to take he looked at me and then at the glass, he took it from me and throwed the glass, i flinched I turned back to see the glass break into million pieces.

I gulp hard and turned towards him only to meet his cold eyes.

"What are you looking at go clean the mess". I said in a deep voice I nod my head. I went towards the mess and started cleaning it. It took me whole ten minutes cause the glass piece splattered every where.