Part-34

Grab your popcorn and Juice guys..cause long chapter ahead..

*****************

Still flashback......

It's been two month since they both met and soon they both found themselves drowning in the ocean of love.

It was Sunday so Y/N was in her room reading some books when her phone buzzed, she looked at her phone with a raised a eyebrow and took her phone to check that who messaged her.

She smiled brightly when she saw Jin's name there and she immediately opened his message......

Jin:
Hey..Y/N let's meet at ASD café today at 11am..

She read his message and looked at the wall clock that was hanging lifelessly on the wall, only to see the time is 9am.

Y/N:
Ok...

She replied him and kept her book and phone aside and went to the bathroom to get a bath.

After having a warm shower and getting ready she took her phone and purse and
Went downstairs to have her breakfast as it was already 10.

As she went downstairs she saw her mother sitting on the couch and watching T.V as her father went to abroad for some buisness.

As her mother heard some light footsteps, she turned her head and saw her daughter coming downstairs fully dressed.

"Y/N where are you going?". Her mother asked her while smiling.

"Ahh, mom to meet my friends". She lied to her mother and went towards the dining hall to have her breakfast whereas her mother nodded her head and again diverted her attention towards the T.V.

After having her breakfast she went to the café he called her and saw him waiting for her.

As he saw her coming towards him he smiled brightly and waved at her, as even she also waved at him.

"Hey, Jin wassup why did you call me". She asked him making him smile nervously and scratch the back of his neck while looking down as his cheeks started turning red.

"Umm... actually Y/N would you like to come to my home, actually my mother is asking for you". He said while still looking down and expected her to shout at him or scold him but instead she just chuckled and said..

"Oh ofcoursely I would love to come". She said making him looked at her with wide eyes making him looked effortlessly cute.

"Really?". He asked her and she nodded her head while smiling beautifully making his heart to flutter.

"Ok then come let's go". He said as he took her to the side of passanger's seat and opened the door for her and bowed to her as a servant making her giggle.

"Your highness". He said while bowing and gesturing her to sit while she nodded her head and sat.

Soon he too sat in the driver's seat and started driving towards his house as they both were sharing some talks while on their way towards his house.

Soon he pulled his car towards a colony where mostly kdrama actors or actresses and kpop idols live, making her raise her eyebrow as she looked at his side profile and him who was busy driving.