Part-47

It was 7 in the morning when he woke up from his slumber as the alarm yelled at him.

He groaned and shut down the alarm while he was sleeping on his stomach snoring again.

Until..he realised that today he is taking Y/N to the museum.

He immediately opened his eyes wide and sat on the bed while yawning and stretching his body.

He hastily made his way towards his washroom and had a hot bath and came out of the washroom with a lavender colour towel wrapped around his slim waist..the water droplets dripping from his silky hair to his abs.

He made his way towards his walk in closet while wiping his wet dripping hair with another small towel.

He wore a light blue colour oversized shirt with a pair of white gentle man pant and applied his perfume after setting his hair.

He whistled a random tune while coming downstairs but soon he felt his breath struck in his throat as he saw his wife sitting on the couch of the main hall and watching phone..he gulped by looking at her..his heart beat increasing its pace as his eyes were struck on her.

Gosh! How badly he wanted to hold her in his arms and shower her with his kisses..but fate had another plan.

Y/N.. sensing that someone is looking at her looked at him she was wearing a white colour blue floral printed frock and saw him looking at her with loving eyes.

Y/N immediately gulped down the foreign feelings creeping in her and looked towards the other side while clearing her throat.

Meanwhile he snapped out from his world and looked here and there while scratching his nape..his cheeks red while he nibbled on his lips which had a shy smile on them.

"Mr and Mrs Jeon the breakfast is ready please have it". They both heard the soft yet bold voice of the french maid.

Oh! How happy he was when the maid called him..he was seriously nervous...he smiled while looking at her and went towards her.

"Darling". He said as he forwarded his hand for her to get up.

She looked at him and again at his hand with somewhat emotions on her face.

She nodded her head and gently placed her hand on his and got up.

He immediately yet softly wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her gently towards him.

"Come let's go". He said and they started making their way towards the dining hall.

They both sat there on the dining chair.. side to side and a maid came forward and served them pancakes..the hot steam raising from the pancake..the proof that it was prepared a moment ago.

The maid poured the sweet honey upon the pancakes along with a cube of butter on both of them's plate.

They both took an hold of their fork and knife and started having their breakfast in silence.. although he tried to make small conversation she only responded to him with an hmm.

After having their breakfast..the maids served them a cup of coffee...they both sipped on their coffee in silence and got up from their place.

"Sweetheart". He said as he forwarded his hand towards her..she kept her hand on his and he started taking her towards his car.

He opened the door of the passenger seat and bowed a little to her..she rolled her eyes at him and shook her head as she sat in the passenger seat.

He jogged a little towards the driver seat and sat next to her on the passenger seat..