33: The Dating Game

**Chapter 33: The Dating Game**

The school corridors were buzzing with the usual chatter and noise, but today there was an extra sprinkle of excitement. Word had spread quickly, as it always does in high school, about Bakugou and Shoto dating. When Uraraka heard the news, her reaction was both priceless and loud.

Rushing up to the new couple with her usual exuberance, she clapped her hands together, her eyes shining. "Oh my gosh! It's official?!" She squealed, drawing the attention of everyone nearby.

Shoto, slightly embarrassed, nodded while Bakugou just crossed his arms, trying to look unfazed but failing miserably. The corners of his mouth betrayed him with a small smirk.

Seeing their reactions, Uraraka dramatically sighed, placing a hand on her heart. "You guys are just too cute! Now I feel all lonely. I should find someone too!"

Bakugou, ever the tease, glanced slyly at Midoriya, who was standing nearby trying to look inconspicuous. "Well, there's always Deku here. Isn't that right, nerd?"

Midoriya's face turned a brilliant shade of red, his eyes widening in surprise. "Wh-What?! Bakugou, why would you—"

Uraraka, catching on to the playful mood, struck a thinking pose, tapping her chin. "Hmm... Deku, huh?" she said, trying to suppress her giggles. "Could be an option!"

Midoriya looked like a deer caught in headlights, his voice squeaking, "Uraraka?!"

Bakugou laughed loudly, thoroughly enjoying the moment. "Look at you two, all flustered. Almost as entertaining as this one," he said, nudging Shoto with his elbow, who was trying, and failing, to hide his amusement.

The group shared a light-hearted moment, their laughter echoing down the hallway. It was a day of new beginnings, light-hearted teasing, and friendships that only grew stronger.