in the wilderness.

It was so cold. A bitter wind screamed through the trees, howling like a hundred dying voices. I was alone in the wilderness, surrounded by the snow and the bleak landscape. The air was thick with the smell of death, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest like a hammer. The forest was alive with strange noises and shadowy figures, and I knew I was in danger. I had no choice but to push forward until I found safety or oblivion.

As the winter storm raged on, I knew I had to find shelter fast. The snow was falling so hard that I could barely see a few feet in front of me, and the wind was ripping through the trees like a hungry beast. I kept moving, shivering with every step as the freezing wind cut through my clothing like a knife. I could hear the wolves howling in the distance, and I knew I was in their territory. I needed to find shelter soon, before the storm swallowed me whole.

With each passing moment, the cold seemed to sink deeper into my bones. The wind whistled through the trees like an endless chorus of ghosts, and the snow was piling up so fast that I could barely see my own feet. I knew that I needed to find shelter soon, before the storm claimed me as its own. But there was no sign of any buildings or other survivors, nothing but the endless expanse of snow and trees. I was starting to panic, wondering if I would ever make it out of this storm alive.

As the snow continued falling, my body grew weaker and weaker with each passing moment. The cold was cutting into me like a million tiny knives, the wind was ripping through my flesh like a razor blade. I could see the wolves watching me from the distance, their eyes glowing like embers in the darkness. I knew that this was the end, and that I would soon become another casualty of the wilderness. I closed my eyes and waited for the final moments of the storm to take hold and swallow me whole.

But it didn't.

Instead they turned into their human forms, one of them walked towards me, with his eyes slowly turning softer like emeralds..
He picked me up and I couldn't help but think about his original eyes.
I love the sight of it, it just made me want more and sink onto his chest. He unzipped his fluffy looking jacket and placed it on my shivering body. Despite having the jacket, I was still shaking as he walked over to his groups. But he did the unthinkable, he slowly replaced our style by putting me on his back and you should've heard his Damn hot voice!

It was so sexy. He ordered me to let my legs rest on his waist and made me wrapped my hands on his necks. So our style was the piggyride.
But like- DAYUM! His voice was just- ////////////////
It was Deep, Raspy, Hot and definitely Sexy..
From me thinking about this, it slowly turned to me thinking how his moans sound like.. and me being myself which is to find the things I want to know and get it, ..I have got the moan!

I 'accidentally' bit his wolf ears as I heard him moan, oh my- IT WAS SO-

So uhm- yeah that's it- (?)
Vote for this chapter I guess..
Wrote by HA. [The original creator]

Yeah uhmm- I know I sound and my stories are looking different- more like mature but believe me, I AM STILL PLAYFUL!!! :3333 😌😌✨💚🧡🥹🥹