2 Motherfuckers

"Hey~, I heard you are having a day or two off~" A Yam coloured Hair said to Izuku

"Uh- yes, I am having a day off-" Izuku spoke

"Wanna come over to my place~?, I'm sure we are gonna have lots of fun~" The yam haired Flirted

"You can play Cards, Monopoly Or even Me~" she sexually moaned after

"No thanks" Izuku spoke

Katsuki was just pouting while still playing his game, tapping the screen of the phone harshly, making bang small noises.

"Hey Cutie~" A guy said to Katsuki, Picking him up and making him sit on his lap.

This made Katsuki stop playing his game and flirted back, making Izuku mad.

"Aww, What a good boy you are" The Eld said.

"Hey- Handsome where are you going-?" The yam purpled questioned

Izuku then stopped walking towards Katsuki and turned back not thinking twice, as he head over to the purple haired, and kisses her.

This made Katsuki furious, As he stood up and took Izuku away from the purple head, and then slapping her hard on the cheeks.

"If you want to piss me of, then why not just break up instead?" Katsuki then walked towards his and Izuku rolls Royce. Slamming the door hard enough for the other three to hear.

Izuku chuckled, before he went to the car joining Katsuki he walked over to the boy in blue, Kicking him on the balls, before leaving with smiles.

"I'm sorry baby~" Izuku picked Katsuki up, and kissing him on the lips.

[Yes Izuku made him sat on his lap]

"Muahh~" Izuku sheepishly smiled and Kissed katsuki over and over again.

Two Motherfuckers made me cried yesterday. And they are my fucking friends. Or Bestfriends, Theya re a real backstabber.