three.

ok so im gonna be honest it's been a while but i have story line ideas now so it's all good!! 

heather | 10pm

a notification.

tyler?

lindsays boyfriend..?

tylerthejock:

hey.. heather;)

queenheather:

hey..? um what do you want tyler.

tylerthejock:

so i was thinking we could like link up yk.. lindsay doesn't have to know..?

queenheather:

i'm gonna give you one chance and one chance only. gtfo out of my dms or i'm sending screenshots of these dms to lindsay and alejandro.

tylerthejock:

okok.. chill bro. i'm gone

okay. that was weird as fuck.. first off why is tyler even messaging me... when he knows i have a boyfriend..? and also when i'm friends with lindsay.. what the fuck.

i wanted to send the screenshots to lindsay and alejandro but i was worried about the blame being spinned on me. and since it was already over, i decided not to.

honestly. i was just tired.. of everything. whatever though not like it was gonna change. just gotta hope that going to bed makes this bad mood go away. it was probably just tyler, i'll forget about it in the morning.

saturday | 9pm (ignore time skips)

i woke up and yawned. i felt no different to last night, i decided to block tyler so that even if he tried to message me again, he couldnt.

that made me feel better.

then i remembered i had a date planned with alejandro. now that made me feel a lot better.

i love alejandro. his touch makes me shiver and i love how we can talk about anything, how we both have the same love language of physical touch, how we hate the same people, how we've been together for so long and not once ever broke up, how we always overcome arguments better than ever.

okay i'll stop rambling.

i decided to just put on some individuals and lipgloss for my makeup, then for the outfit 

i know it seems a bit going out-ey for a stroll in the park together with like sandwiches or whatever but it was his favourite outfit, and i always dress to impress! 

i shoved on some socks and white airforces and grabbed my phone and bag then got into my car and drove there, i was 5 minutes late but it was fine. i think? 

carefully, i parked the car and got out making sure i looked alright in my car mirror (i looked amazing). then i walked to the bench where i saw him sat, god he was so handsome..