14.

⇗ 0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35 ⇖

★⁎⋇⋆☠ꃼ☂☉☾°♪♫♛♡♢☆♱♡‿♡♰️

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

The next day, I awoke to 10 missed calls from my father and called him back, "Hello?" I answered "Sweetie, your mother has been missing for the past two weeks; do you know where she could be?" my dad said. "No, I don't," I said, a little concerned.

" Please let me know anything sweetheart," my father concerned. "OK, I love you dad," I smiled as he hung up. I looked at the time and realized I needed to head to Junior's house for his mother, so I began to get ready.

I wore a black dress with black bracelets and my hair fastened in the back.

I got an uber and arrived at Junior's house to see a large crowd but no one I knew.

I come inside the home and notice Jake. I approach him and he noticed me, "Hey Amelia," he smiles a bit, "Hey Jake," I answer uncomfortably, "How are you feeling?" he asks, "I'm stressed because my mom has been missing and I'm assuming she's already dead," I glance down.

"Why would you say that?" Jake was concerned.

"He's been killing our parents because of Chucky, and what if he killed mine?" I glanced up. "Don't say that," Jake shouted. I stroked his shoulder and moved away, sitting next to Junior, mumbling, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he said, looking at me. "I'm sorry for what happened," I said as he placed his hand on top of mine. "It's okay, Amelia," he said.

I place my head on his shoulder, and he places his head on top of mine and rubs my hand, saying, "Would you like me to leave you alone...?" I asked, "Yeah, just for a minute," and he glanced at me as I went away.

Jake walks outside to  take a breather. I mean, I think, so I follow him out. "You okay, Jake?" I ask as he turns around. "Yeah...I'm fine," he says as Devon walks in.

We approached him and he hugged us. "I'm sorry," Jake said as Lexi approached and hugged Devon.

"Thanks," Devon said as he let us go, "so you're staying with your aunt?" jake murmured, " yeah" devon replied "maybe me, Lexi, and Amelia can come over later and figure out what to do next.." We began quietly, as Jake recommended as I looked at him.

"what," Jake said, "my father wants me home on a curfew because I go out too much and I could actually die or go missing because of Chucky." I glanced down, "yeah, I'm on lockdown, my parents think it was another accident but I was here so they think I'm a Satan" Lexi agreed.

"I found out why my mom showed up that night someone called her said I was in trouble, told her I was here" Devon said "it was chucky" Jake hinted "he wanted me to see her die " Devon looks down "He did the same thing with junior" I added "to me to" Jake remarked.

"Why is Chucky murdering our parents?" "Why is he rubbing it on our faces?" Jake said. "Because he's a dick," Lexi added.

"What should we do?" I said. "Nothing," Devon responded. "He's not going to stop coming for us because we gave up." Jake piped up, "so we try to survive, I mean if we split up, he'll have more ground to cover." " Devon, we can still do this" jake points out.

"We've just-" Devon cuts him off. "No, Jake  were not good together" Devon murmured softly as I fixed my gaze on Lexi.

"Perhaps he's right, maybe we should just go home for the time being," I said, "I need to be there for my dad in case Chucky-" I was stopped, "HEY!! " Junior said, "You happy now!!" Junior approaches.

"Junior," I whispered as Lexi looked at us. I touched his chest and moved in front of him, but he pushed me away and shoved Jake. "You happy?" he said. "You ruined everything, everyone around you dies!" junior said to Jake. My mother, Devon's mother, Amelia's mother, and even your own parents!" Junior exclaimed.

"Wait, my mother is no longer alive?" I remarked, "Yeah, she's been dead, and nobody has said anything to you or your father!" . Junior shouted, diverting his gaze to me as I covered my lips with the palms of my hands.

"You're a fucking curse!" said junior. "Junior, just stop it!" I said, touching his shoulder as he glanced at me, "This is none of your business!" "I'm sorry about your mother, but this isn't Jake's fault," Lexi cried as Junior glanced at her.

Junior moved his gaze to me and sneered at me before turning around and punching Jake in the face. "JUNIOR!" I exclaimed.

Everyone around us gasped in surprise.

Logan yelled, "Junior!!"

I went away wailing over my mother till I heard what Junior had told them "you can all go to hell" and then he walked away.

A woman entered the building and approached Logan, saying, "I'm so sorry for your loss." She kissed him awkwardly before walking back into her car and driving away.

 JUNIOR

I meant it when I said they should go to hell, but not Amelia; something had gotten through to me with her, although I'm not sure what. There were occasions when I came to her house intending to kiss her but never did.

Later that day, I went upstairs to my room and found a chucky doll with its head moving; I understood he was talking and moving just like they described, but I wasn't terrified.

Chucky climbs onto my desk, looks out the window, and watches Logan return to the home, proclaiming "sperm donner of the year." chucky spoke as i sit down beside my bed and chucky jumps down from my desk walking over.

"Mom always said he was trying his hardest," I pointed out, "and look what happened to her kid, the guy's an asshole!" Chucky exclaims, "I always knew he was, I just never said anything" I shift my focus to Chucky.

"Now it's too late," I shivered, "it's never too late." Chucky whispered"My mom is dead,"  I looked down. "Your dad could be, too," Chucky responded.

"He kissed some lady at my mother's wake!" i spoke "That's so disrespectful," Chucky screamed, "makes you want to just " I come to a halt, fist clenched, as Chucky pats my shoulder.

"Just" I muttered, "Go on, go on!" Chucky encouraged me as I stood silently and began to talk, "I don't know, maybe I'm just loosing it," I glance down.

"Your fine junior, you know you've got me, don't you?" "Like I said before, some people just deserve to die," Chucky remarked. "Dad's ex-girlfriend, cousins, everything was fine until Jake moved in, your mom was fine."

"I don't know if I can pull it off, Chucky. "Jake said the same thing, but your better than him, aren't you junior? "Chucky gave me a glance.

Chucky peered out the window, then back at me, "Prove it," he said as I stood up and looked at a knife on my desk.

I take it and feel the medal and the knife's sharpness.

"You've got guts, kid," Chucky said as I looked at the knife, but the problem was, what would Amelia respond if I did?

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG I LIKE THIS PART LOL