Chapter 2 : Drain or Drown

"Am I pathetic because I am careless?
Am I a disgrace because of what I love?
Will I ever be free from these?
Will I be saved from these miseries?"

Song 🎵 : House of cards by BTS, Done for me by Punch

"I will feed you and kill you everyday. Because blood doesn't taste good when you don't have any fear in your veins."

His words start echoing in your head but you are adamant. You don't want to give him what he wants.

"Good luck with feeding me anything," you smirk back raising an eyebrow at him and he squints his eyes at your response.

"You think highly of yourself, don't you?" He asks you while his hand starts traveling down touching your collarbone and stops right on your chest.

"Do you think everyone is like you?" You ask him back and he chuckles looking down.

"What's your name?" He is the first one who asks you facing you, changing the subject.

"Y/n. What would you do with it?"

"My name is Jung Wooyoung. I've lived here for 1027 years," his casual words start making you feel uncomfortable. Which makes you more uncomfortable that his cold hand hasn't left your chest yet. It's just your chest, right in the middle but your heart his thumping crazily.

You didn't think it would be this bad when someone touches you but right now it feels like a disaster. What if he wants something else without your blood?

But he finally removes his hand from your chest and wraps it around your waist pulling you closer to him. You can feel how cold his body is but the way he holds you in his arms give you warmth in your chest. You don't remember when was the last time someone wrapped their hands around you like this, like a side hug maybe.

Is he hugging you?

He takes you towards the dinning table and makes you sit on a chair. He leaves and comes back in an instant then wraps a cloak around you, "Wait here."

He says and vanishes again. In a few seconds, he appears and you see stakes in front of you and a candle lighting up. You realize there is just a chandelier in the dinning room. He doesn't use light. Maybe he doesn't need light.

"Eat up," he says sitting beside you.

"I don't have an appetite," you tell him looking away.

"Listen to me when I am being good. Eat some of it. It's beef nothing else," he says with a calm voice but it gives you chills.

You are with a inhumane being and you are being your usual stubborn self. What worse can happen?

"I am not here to listen to you," you tell him gawking at him and he thumps his hand on the table.

But you don't flinch.

"If you don't eat anything then, I'll help you die. You know, how?" He says grabbing your arm again, making you stand up. This time his grasp tight, forceful, "By starving you and leaving you beside a broken window. I think you will love that."

"Do you think you are scaring me?" You ask him and he looks more mad.

"You'll know once you are inside," he says and starts dragging you upstairs.

"Let go off me. I want to leave now. Let go!!!" You keep screaming but he doesn't listen at all.

"Jung Wooyoung! Let go off me," he stops in front of a door hearing you.

As he looks down at you, you think you see his eyes glowing more.

He makes you stand up and opens the door. Then throws you on the bed getting on top of you. You keep moving backwards but it's of no use. He already grabs your hands, intertwines his fingers with yours pinning them on bed.