Chapter 3 : Death deal

"I wasn't in the depth until I met you
Then you drown me saying I am shallow
Maybe I went deeper then
Hoping to meet you again"

Song 🎵 : Round and Round by Heize, War of hearts by Ruelle and Shameless by Camila

He keeps wondering why he is watching you drown instead of going home. He keeps staring at the little glimpse of your body going under. It's dark even though he can see you. What's worse is that your eyes are open now but you are not fighting or screaming to help you. You are going with the depth.

"I am going to kill you with my own hands," he says before jumping in the river.

You see him swimming to get you moving the water around him. It's dark but his eyes are glowing in the dark river. It's easily understandable whose eyes those are.

You feel a pair of hands pulling your hands and your body landing on a chest while your hair keeps floating in the water, playing with the little waves.

Then he pulls himself up with you in his arms like you were meant to fit here.

He moves fast inside his house and places you on the couch first. But you have lost your senses again because of how cold the water was and how long you were inside.

He starts pressing your chest, "Wake up, I am not done with you yet."

He keeps pressing but seeing you not responding at all, he gets scared.

"I am not going to drown you ever again so get up human. Why are you so fragile?"

Suddenly your body jerks off and you start coughing water.

"Thank christ," Wooyoung says falling beside you watching you coughing still.

You look at him feeling annoyed, "Why the fuck did you bring me up?"

"I just saved your life. Don't you have any gratitude?"

"You are the person who threw me, didn't you? Why didn't you let me stay there?"

"What?"

"Why did you save me?"

"Because you can't die yet," he says with rage in his voice.

"You are not supposed to tell me that. You were supposed to drain me. What happened to that?"

"I am not your servant. Care about your language or else it will get dirty," he says gritting his teeth as he speaks.

"Let me go or else I will kill you myself," you tell him as a warning though you know you can't.

"You have warm blood in your vessels. Do you think that can kill a cold one? What do you take me for?"

"An asshole!" You scream getting up.

"I will taste you death again and again until you can't take it anymore. Then I will bury you alive," he tells you when he is almost an inch away from me.

"It won't taste bitter when I have already tasted it," you are freezing because of your wet clothes but you don't want to look weak in front of him. So you try not to stammer.