Prince Jacks Rough Wake Up

It was a lovely morning in the kingdom of Mobius. Though for the royal family it's gonna be a rough morning to Prince Jack.

The two princesses rushed down stairs while giggling before they heard their father said, "No running in the palace you two."

They saw they were in the dining room and they see their parents at the table with a cup of coffee.

Cassandra said with embarrassment in her tone, "Sorry Dad. We're just having fun."

King Sonic replied to her, "I understand Cass. But lest you forget, your a princess. You can only run when you and your sister are outside."

Kyrie was gonna go to the table when Queen Nakuru (Knuckles) asked both sisters politely, "Can you two please wake up your brother?"

Cassandra 'in shock' asked, "What? But Mom. Jack is lazy." Kyrie then said, "I'll wake him up Mom."

That's when King Sonic said, "Okay but Cassandra is helping."

Cassandra then complained, "Why do I haft to wake him up with her?"

Queen Nakuru then answered, "Because she gets the wrong rooms sometimes when she tries to wake up Jack."

<One time with Kyrie getting the wrong room>

Kyrie enters the room and then speeds to the bed and jumps on it as she said happily, "Wakey Wakey Jack!"

Though she sees her parents on the bed instead of Jack. Kyrie was embarrassed before Sonic said, "Honey. You have the wrong room."

Then Queen Naukuru got up and said, "Thanks for waking us though. We needed to get to the royal meeting early."

That's when the king and Queen grabbed their robes and said as they put them on, "I'll grab you a bagel and a cup of juice on the way there Nakuru."

That's when Nakuru replied, "Thats sweet darling, but we can wait until the meetings over."

Kyrie was embarrassed that she went to her parents room by mistake.

<second time when Kyrie got the wrong room>

Kyrie bursts in the room and shouted, "JACK! WAKE UP!"

Though it turned out to be Cassandra's room instead as she woke up and said, "Ugh Kyrie! Your gonna give me a headache! Plus your gonna wake up Mom and Dad if you yell like that."

That's when they see their parents walking and yawning as King Sonic said while Queen Naukuru stretched her skinny arms, "We're already awake Cassandra."

Kyrie laughed in embarrassment as Cassandra gave her a stern look.

<Now>

Nakuru sighed deeply and said, "Cassandra, your going to help Kyrie wake up your brother, whether you like it or not. Okay?"

Kyrie was happy but Cassandra was not. She then complained, "But Mom I don't want to.."

King Sonic then said with a little stern tone, "Cassandra. Listen to your mother and wake up Jack."

Sighed in defeat, Cassandra scoffed and said, "Yes Dad." That's when the two walked off as Nakuru said, "Don't forget to wake him gently girls. You know how he is."