Nicky and Stephanie Hedgechidna (From You Are My Meaning)

Name: Stephanie

Name: Stephanie

Species: Hedgechidna

Age: 14

Mother: Sona Headdress (Female Sonic The Hedgehog)

Father: Knuckles The Echidna

Described: A Purple Hedgechidna with a pink highlight in a blue jean jacket, pink shirt with a couple of music notes, pink and black shirt skirt, black and pink leggings, leg warmer style socks, and dark pink shoes. Gloves with spikes on it. One green eye and one purple eye.

Info: The Older twin of the group. Stephanie is as cocky as her mother was. She can run fast. She is a typical teenage girl but she also loves adventure and also careless. She also helps people in need while fighting Sage Robutnik (otherwise known as (Stephanie calls her) Glitch-Girl). As a child, she is careless and fun-loving. Born premature with her brother 'Nicky'. Over time when she started fighting Sage, she started having adventures.

Name: Nicky

Species: Hedgechidna

Age: 14

Mother: Sona Headdress (Female Sonic The Hedgehog)

Father: Knuckles The Echidna

Description: Similar to Stephanie but boy-like with no highlight. A sleeveless shirt with a hoodie, faded jeans, and blue shoes combination of Sonic and Knuckles shoes.

Info: Nicky is Stephanie's younger twin brother, he too can speed but he as tough as his father. As a child and baby, he was always a Mama's boy. Though when Stephanie started to fight against Sage, he had to help his sister out. He loves adventures but he is real careful. He skeptic, a little cocky, but very thorough. Along side Stephanie, he was born prematurely. But he and Stephanie have been healthy babies.