A Little Thanksgiving Scare (feat. The Twins)

It was a thanksgiving party at the high school, yet Roxy FoxBat (adopted daughter of Rouge The Bat and Fiona Fox) wants to give Amelia Rose a scare.

Roxy chuckles a little as she Jade (Shadow and Sonia's daughter) greeted Max (Scourge and (Female Manic) Marinettes son.)

Max looks around and asked as he faced Jade, "Where are Stephanie and Nicky?"

Jade answered her cousin, "They're going to be late. Uncle Knuckles and Aunt Sona are having them dress up as pilgrims again. Plus Stephanie is making a few of her pies."

Roxy chuckled and said to herself, "Oh boy I would wanna scare the daylights out of Amelia for sure."

Arizona (Amelia's mother) 'who was setting up the dinner table' said to a picture of the deceased Amy Rose smiling, "Another Thanksgiving without you little sis. Amelia woulda loved you. We miss you and Dad so much."

Amelia sighed before Roxy shook her with fear and said, 'oh my Gosh Amelia. We better hide." 

Amelia asked, "Why?"

Roxy then asked fearfully, "You mean we never told you about the story of the two rogue pilgrims ghosts?"

Amelia answered with a frown, "No."

Thats when Roxy explained the story, "Well they were rogue pilgrims 'who did not trust the indians easily'. They died in this very spot from burning at the stake for false acusations of witchcraft and vowed to return as vengeful ghosts."

Amelia shook a little and said, "K-Knock it Roxy." The batfox girl smirked before she said, "Its actually true Amelia. It got one of our classmates. He was pale as a ghost. You what they do?"

Amelia then shook as she asked, "What? What do they do?"

Roxy then sneaks behind Amelia and said with a scary tone  as she scared Amelia, "They Get You!"

Amelia screamed and rushed under the table.

Roxy laughed as Max glared at Roxy and said, "Roxy that wasn't nice."

Roxy stopped laughing and said, "Relax I was just having fun. There's no such thing as..." She trailed off as she sees two shadows behind her. She shakily turned around and sees two black shadows dressed as pilgrims.

There was a pie in the female ghost pilgrims hands. Roxy screamed in terror before rushing under the table.

Thats when Jade and Max (Along with their parents) turned around and saw it was just Stephanie and Nicky Hedgehidna with their parents Knuckles and Sona (female Sonic).

Nicky adjusted his hat and said, "Sorry we're late guys. Steph had to wait til her last pie was finished."

Jade replied, "We figured you two would be late."

Sona asked Fiona, "What got into Roxy?" Fiona shrugged with a confused look.

Stephanie then chimed in and said, "I dunno either Mom. Normally Roxy likes my pies."

Rouge asked, "What kind of pie is it this year?"

Knuckles then answered, "We agreed on pumpkin pie this year."

Sona then said, "He and I agreed. Though Stephanie had to bake a few more this year."

Nicky asked Max, "So cous, what got into Roxy and where is Amelia?"

Max replied, "its a long story Nicky."

Jade knocked on the table they were hiding under and said, "You can come out you chickens its just Nicky and Stephanie."

Amelia and Roxy came out and see it was them before chuckling in an embarrasing tone.