it's officially over

Next morning :

Lena
we'll be there in 5 minutes

Pedro
we?
Lena?!!

Lena's pov :

I didn't know what to say to Pedro at that moment, so I just ignored the message.

And here we came and knocked, and Pedro opened the door and hugged me as hard as he could.

Pablo's pov :

I saw Lena hugging Pedri and I would give anything to be able to hug her

"Pablo"

"Princesa"

I smiled when she said Pablo and she smiled at me when I said princesa and after that I saw Joao Felix, the guy I saved her from and the guy who left Barcelona 2 years ago.

Is someone kidding me?!

"and Lena, what's the news" - Pedri

"and let's all sit down first"

"we got engaged" - Felix

No no no!!!

This is not happening!!!

I froze, I couldn't even say how cold I felt at that moment

"WHAT" - Pedri

"Pedri, I'm 22 years old, I can do whatever I want"

"I know, but..."

"congratulations" - Gavi

I said and ran to my room in tears, I took the bracelet off my hand and threw it in front of the door.

"it's officially over"

Lena's pov :

All I could think about at that moment was Pablo's reaction, I thought the whole time that he probably found someone better, but apparently he didn't.

He has been alone for the last 3 years?!!

"Joao, can you leave me and Pedro alone"

"of course mi amor, you know I have a house here"

" thank you"

He left and I talked to Pedro

"Pedro, hasn't Gavi found anyone in these 3 years?"

" found someone? Lena, he was waiting for you at the door every day, I don't know if you noticed, but he has never taken off that bracelet and the other one is on his bedside table."

" really?"

"yes Lena, and if you ever doubted whether he genuinely loved you or whether he loved that stupid Valentina while he was with you, I think you got the answer to that question"

I ruined absolutely everything!

Pablo really truly loved me.

I really meant it to him.

"and now Pedro, what can I do"

"look, Lena, I really don't know, and I don't know why you're marrying him, Pablo saved you from him and you think it's easy for him to accept that after everything, look, he wants you to be happy, but he can't accept that you replaced him with Joao"

He will never be able to replace Pablo.

Never!

But I have to do it, I just have to

"Pedro...it's not what I want, but I simply have to, understand me"

"I can't understand you if you don't tell me"

"one day I will be able to tell you, I'm sorry"

I went to Pablo

I got to the door of the room and the bracelet was thrown away, after that I entered the room and saw a broken glass on the floor.

"Pablo"

"don't, just get out"

"Pablo, I didn't want this to happen"

"you didn't want to? That you are Lena because you said yes to him, you said yes to the question that I was supposed to ask you one day"

"Pablo..."

"let me go, I just don't understand one thing, just one"

"um"

" why him? Of all the people in this world, you want to fight for him"

"Pablo..."

"don't, just don't, Lena, I saved you from him and I would do anything for you, I would take the stars out of the sky if you wanted, but everyone chooses their own path"

"Pablo, I didn't want to hurt you, please"

"I can tell you something honestly"

"say"

"in these 3 years, there was always a small hope that you would come back to me, that our story really didn't end exactly the way I told you, but all my hope was extinguished today"

"you didn't give up all these 3 years?"

"No, Lena, because when I love, I love forever. And you were the person I loved more than anyone"

Tears started streaming down my face.

I lost a person who loves me in a way that Joao will probably never love me.

And I took the bracelet in front of the door and didn't tell Pablo.

"and you don't need to pretend that you care, you're not sick like me to suffer for someone who will never be yours again"

"Pablo, please"

"just don't, please get out"

"Pablo"

"come out, Lena, please, I want to be alone"

I came out in tears, tears just ran down my face.

I came to Pedro and he just hugged me

"please tell me what's going on"

"I can't Pedro"

"Lena, your secret is safe with me"

"the point is that I don't want this Pedro"

"what do you mean you don't want to?"

"Joao told me that if I don't marry him, he will see to it that Pablo gets hurt"

"all this because of Gavi?"

"yes Pedro, I would never have been with Joao if he hadn't told me that, he is the one who blackmails me all the time, who traumatizes me and Pablo is the one who saved me from him, do you really think I could do that to Pablo"

"oh my God, is that man deranged"

"obviously"

"Lena, you have to tell this to Pablo"

"I can't, Joao will kill him"

"Lena please, Gavi deserves to know the truth"

"what truth?"

"Pabloo"

end of chapter 36🫶🏼

I hope you like it!

I love you all<3