"I don't hate you.."

Uzi was sat down on her floor with her phone in hand, she notices an unknown number typing a message before it quickly stops then returns again then once again, it stops. Uzi, by this point, is curious and slightly annoyed at this so out of confusion and curiosity slowly decides to type a message out to the number, she hesitates for a few seconds before settling on a simple;
Zi: Hello? Who r u??
There isn't a response for a moment as the unknown Drone on the other side of conversation doesn't seem too keen to respond despite attempting to send a message or two before. Uzi rolls her eyes and murmurs a sentence of annoyance to herself before getting interrupted by the soft sound of a text message.
"Did they respond?" Uzi questioned to herself excitedly and quickly looks at her phone again before frowning upon seeing who had replied to her and who was trying to.
Lizzy: Hey. you probably don't have my number saved 'cause we're 'enemies' or whatever but I guess I just wanted to text you and say hi.
There was a sharp pause between their small conversation-ish thing as Uzi was unsure of what to respond with, after a moment or two she figured it out and continued their conversation with short yet simple responses to get her points across without dragging her sentences on and on.
Zi: Oh, right.
Zi: I never considered us enemies. more of.. idk actually.
Lizzy: That's surprising. i honestly thought you were gonna get mad as hell then ignore me as soon as you figured out who I was.
Zi: Nah. you're cool.
Lizzy: I know i am!!
Zi: Wooah, don't be so egotistical
Zi: gayass.
Lizzy: RUDE. yet true.
Lizzy: Y'know for a freak you're pretty.
Zi: Oh?? 🤭
Lizzy: FUNNY
Lizzy: FUNNY.
Lizzy: I FORGOT TO ADD THAT.
Zi: Suureee.. you just can't resist me can you? /j
Lizzy: who's being egotistical now??
Uzi seemed to be quite content with the small conversation her and Lizzy were having as she had a small smile spread across her face, her eyes softened slightly upon reading Lizzy's teasing and joking responses. A happy and gentle sigh found itself filling the silence in Uzi's room for a moment before the room became silent again, the only noise in her room was her happily and softly kicking her feet whilst texting Lizzy yet for a brief moment the conversation stopped as Uzi was awaiting Lizzy's response.
Lizzy: btw can i ask you something rq?
Zi: Sure, what's up?
Lizzy: if u want then maybe we could meet up sometime?? I think it'd be better to apologise in person for bullying you a shit ton and the whole thing of forgetting you and calling you a freak.
Zi: Never in my robolife did I ever expect you to say something like that.
Lizzy: tbh, me neither
Zi: DON'T INTERRUPT ME GLIZZY IM GONNA COME OVER TO U AND STRANGLE YOU AGAIN respectfully :3
Lizzy: .
Lizzy: ROBOJESUS WHAT THE HELL..
Zi: anyway, sure! we could meet up anywhere you want, it doesn't matter to me
Lizzy: Cool :)