2 | „el tiene tus ojos"

SOFIJAS POV

gavira? and he somehow knew me . he called me mariposa which means butterfly .

somehow there are scars on my wrists which show the word mariposa .

„do you not remember me?"

the voice of the boy asks , sounding vulnerable .

„i'm sorry , maybe you have the wrong person"

„no i don't"

„how would i know?"

„your name is sofija manića , you are originally from serbia . you had a heart defect like 3 years ago . your favorite color is brown because it reminds you of my eyes , your favorite thing to do is go late night swimming . your best friend names are alina and pedri-"

„pedri? who's that?"

now his face completely fell .

„what happened to you after you left barcelona mariposa?"

he came a step closer now .

„i have never been here . it has always been my dream , but i never was here before"

„you were brainwashed"

what? are you crazy?"

„please come with me"

„i have a child to go back to"

„a child?"

his voice broke and he was now about to cry .

„yes , a child . and as much as i hate to say it , you are probably the father . so can you come with me instead?"

„anything for you mariposa"

„how did that name develop? i mean it must've been important to me"

pablo looked at me , question marks visible on his face , so i showed him my wrist .

his touch set my skin on fire , there was a special feeling when i touched him .

„you cut yourself"

„that was me?"

i mumbled and pulled my hand away . now we were walking to my home , completely in silence and he was totally in shock still .

katelyn , i'm home!"

„hey sofi- oh hi"

„pablo , this is my babysi-"

she cut me off with saying that she needs to go quickly and then she left .

„can i see the child"

i almost forgot pablo gavira was here and flinched .

sorry"

i shook my head and went to his room , where he was lying in his little bed . sotly shaking him awake , i carried him out of the room in my arms .

„tiene la belleza de su madre"
-> he has this beauty from his mother

„el tiene tus ojos"
-> he has your eyes

as if he heard us , martín opened his copy and paste pablo eyes .

i looked between him and pablo , their eyes were completely identical . also the forming of them was the same .

„what's his name?"

„another thing .... martín , martín gavira"

„my middle name?"