6 | alejandro

pedri pulled up to alejandros house and we walked in , pablo leaving to get karina and jude .

„hola , i am alejandro . when i knew you back then , i made such a big mistake , but now i wanna do better than before"

„hey alejandro and of course , i believe that you can do better than you did before"

he pulled me into a short hug which i returned surprised , but happy .

and then an image popped up in my head . me , infront of the changing rooms in camp nou and alejandro coming closer to hug me .

i don't remember that .

shut up sofija . it couldn't be that you just remembered something right now , right?

„you okay?"

yes . but i must ask you the question to really make sure . when we first met , did you also hug me?"

„yeah , you acted quite the same . i guess some things never change"

„oh my god"

i said and twirled around , now looking at pedri who was standing behind me with his arms crossed over his chest .

hermana? what is it?"

he now asked , worried .

„i remembered the hug he gave me when we first met . pedri i remember something!"

„no way!"

he gasped and came closer , wrapping me in his arms and pressing me tight .

„yes way!"

i have hope now .

we pulled away and i smiled at an already smiling alejandro .

„is this the first time that you remember something?"

„yes , that's why it is so special to me right now"

his smile widened and for a few seconds , we stood there smiling , until pablo cleared his throat .

i looked at him and he seemed jealous .

not like i feel anything fot either of them .

yeah sofija , keep telling yourself that . only now i noticed how behind pablo , two people glance at me .

a boy and a girl .

sofija , this is jude and his girlfriend karina"

it must feel so weird for them to introduce themselves all over again .

„hey guys"

before i could say anything else , jude hugged me tightly and karina joined .

„we missed you so much"

PEDRIS POV

i stand here , observing every situation about everyone telling sofija how much they missed her , even some barca players said they always visited her „grave" when they didn't even talk to her while she was here 3 years ago .

they really thing they have a chance with her .

and while watching everything , i almost laughed because of how much ALL OF THEM , including even alejandro , jude and karina are talking to her about how they always visited , how often they brought flowers and blah blah blah .

but for the past 2 months , i was the only one to ever come to her grave and bring her flowers .

i might tell her that one day , but she was currently talking with karina , alejandro and jude , all four of them sitting at a table .