How else am I supposed to feel alive?

NULL and Alexbrine stare at the two hugging and bonding. The rain continues to fall on them as they hear the crying stop.

   "Do they always get this close because I've never seen this?" Alexbrine whispers.

   "Um, I'm not sure but it is possible."

   "I'd never thought I'd see Herobrine being so caring and loving for someone." Alexbrine mocks. NULL rolls his eyes.

   "I don't think it was right of 303 to say how much he's negatively affected by fear. It's just going to make Herobrine feel worse."

   "Wouldn't that mean that someone cares for his existence?"

   "No. It would make him feel bad and not want to tell his problems ever again. I don't know if that's how he thinks, but it is possible."

   "This emotion stuff is too complicated."

   "It always will be."

--------

   Herobrine and Entity303 settle at his home as they change clothes for warmth. Specifically from the wet rain. Entity303 puts on a another set of clothes that were identical to his old ones. Meanwhile, Herobrine gets a dark teal, long sleeve shirt. 303's hunger grows and decides to make food for once. He can't be cooking for his guest all the time.

   303 grabs some raw mutton from the barrel and puts it in the furnace. He begins to stare at the burning top, thinking about Herobrine's hand. He slowly was believing that the action was done on purpose. But he'll need further investigating. 303 zones back as he needed to watch over the food due to his lack of skill. He wanted to learn better. He checks on the mutton and it was dark, burnt. Entity frustration grows and eats the burnt food. He needed it to be better. He slides another mutton in the furnace and keeps a close eye. Entity303 can hear footsteps behind him, but he stays focused on the food.

   "What are you making?" Herobrine spoke.

   "Cooked mutton."

   "Oh nice. Just don't burn the house down." Herobrine teases as he walks near him.

   "Hahaha, so funny." He fakes laugh in annoyance.

   "You know I'm messing with you, right?"

   "Sure, sure. How do you know when a meat is cooked?"

   "Well, it should look more brown, but not black." Herobrine starts walking over to a different barrel to get food.

   "Hey, hey! I'm making food over here. Don't be grabbing something else."

   "You're making food for me?" He tilts his head at the thought.

   "Yes and you're going to like it. DAMNIT!" Entity303 looks at the burnt mutton and gets even more frustrated.

   "Do you need help?"

   "NO! I got it!" He grabs the food and eats it. Herobrine questions his action.

   "Why did you eat that? You know you didn't have to."

   "I like cooked food, or really burnt food. But that depends on the kind of meat. Besides, why waste it?"

   "Uh...sure..." Herobrine still questions the thought process. Failing a simple tasks starts to make 303 feel embarrassed and frustrated. But, he slides in another as his last chance. Herobrine crouches next to him, watching over the food with him. The mutton finally turns brown. Before it could burn again, Herobrine yanks it out and burnt his hands without hesitation. His hands continue to burn after giving it to Entity303 and gasps from the pain.