Under the moonlight

Keqing point of view
I was sitting down on the steps of Yiyan temple enjoying my black coffee under the beautiful evening sky when my co-worker Ganyu sat beside me. I will admit that I have liked her for a very long time. However, I won't tell her that face to face as it could get in the way of my work. Her soft skin glistened in the night sky when I noticed she also had a cup of coffee. "What type of coffee is that?" I asked curiously. "Oh it's a Latte. What are you drinking?" Ganyu asked in a sweet voice. "It's just a black coffee." I answered. Ganyu looked at me with a curious expression. "I didn't know you liked black coffee." She answered. I simply smiled before speaking "I know it seems weird considering how bitter the taste is but it's oddly good." I said while looking up at the moon. Ganyu looked up at the moon with me for a few minutes before breaking the silence. "It's 10 o clock at night I should be getting home." She said while checking the time. "Time really does fly doesn't it?" I said with a sad smile on my face as I wanted to talk to her more. "It really does. I'll be seeing you tomorrow?" Ganyu said while walking away. "As long as I finish all my work" I said as Ganyu walked away. I sat there for a minute looking at my empty coffee cup before throwing it in the trash.

I wonder what will tomorrow bring?