Headache

Keqing point of view
I sat up in my bed as I looked at the time. "It's already 9 o clock.." I said to myself "Wait... 9 o clock?! Work starts at 9:45!" I quickly rushed out of bed and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, took my hair tie out, undressed, and got into the shower. I stood in the shower as I thought about last night. The thoughts "What if she doesn't like me?" And "What if she thinks I'm weird for liking my coffee black?" All rushed inside my mind resulting in a headache. I decided to ignore the headache and just focus on washing my hair with my lavender shampoo. Once I was done I got out of the shower and dried myself off and blow dried my hair. The thoughts were still inside my mind as I looked at myself in the mirror. "My head hurts.." I groaned as I brushed out my hair. I decided to hurry up with getting ready and put my clothes on. When I finished  I decided to skip breakfast but when I walked out the door, my headache got worse. In a few seconds everything went black and all I could hear was the sound of footsteps coming my way as a familiar voice calls out my name. Hours later, my eyes flutter open as I look up at my ceiling. I then sit up trying to remember what happened when I hear a familiar voice.

"Keqing! Are you okay?"