Latte

The latte was bursting with both bitter and sweet flavoring just like how bittersweet it is of how we will never kiss. I took another sip as I sat down at the kitchen counter. I continued to drink the coffee as I thought about how beautiful Ganyu's blue hair looked in the night sky. Before I knew it, my coffee cup was empty. I then cleaned the cup with a sponge over some hot water as the sound of running water filled the room. I quickly put the dish back in the cupboard before writing in my diary. "Dear diary, I tried Ganyu's favorite coffee, a Latte. It was really good but I wish I could taste it on her lips instead." I sat there staring at my notebook before closing it even though I didn't finish writing. I went over to my Qingxin plant with my watering can and carefully poured some water onto it. I couldn't get Ganyu out of my mind so I walked upstairs to check on her. I opened the door to the guest bedroom and I looked over at Ganyu in the bed only to realize that she's not there. I started to panic until I looked at the floor beside the bed. Ganyu was there sleeping on the floor as if she fell of the bed. I quickly walked over to her and picked her up. Her body was cold from the floor so I put her down in the bed and put the covers over her.

"I love you Ganyu." I said bashfully before exiting the room.