Sleepless nights

I went under the covers in my bed and I picked up a book called "Legend of the Shattered Halberd" from my nightstand. After reading the book I placed it back onto my nightstand and I turned off the lights. I sat there for what it seemed like an eternity but I could not fall asleep. I stared out my window for a while before going out onto my balcony. The soft breeze blew across my purple hair beautifully. The beautiful night sky of Liyue always calmed me down from stress because of how calming it was. Ganyu opened the door behind me and stood next to me while leaning on the railing. "Isn't it beautiful?" Ganyu said with a content expression as her eyes sparkled. "It really is, isn't it Ganyu?" I said calmly while staring into the beautiful night sky. After a minute I heard light snoring. I looked over to see Ganyu has fallen asleep and I reached over and held her to keep her from falling. I blushed as I kissed her forehead. I then carried her to the guest bedroom where I laid her down on the bed and covered her body in the nice silky blankets. "Good night Ganyu" I said while looking contently at her peaceful face. After that I walked to the door and closed it behind me as I went downstairs. The silence was then disrupted by the sound of the coffee maker as I turned it on. I decided to try what Ganyu drank that night, a latte.

After brewing my coffee I pressed my lips up against the brim of the cup preparing to take a sip.