Hotel Hassle

???: "Important guests arriving?"

????: "Mhm. They're a part of Tower Heroes."

A team of different creatures are inside a warehouse, with ???? looking out a window at a nearby hotel.

???: Smirk "Well then. Team, let's get ready for another attack!"

A crowd of creatures start cheering. 

???: "Don't forget, get all we can and destroy anything we can too!"

The crowd cheers even more.

????: "The five of them should be here tomorrow."

???: "Let's prepare until then." Hard laugher

Everyone else in the room also starts to laugh. Looks like it's time for a new mission.

—----------------------------------------------------------

A taxi car stops in front of a small hotel. Five heroes hop out of it, grabbing their bags and saying goodbye to the driver.

Wizard: "Alright, another step done! We'll be on vacation soon!"

Chef: "Tomorrow to be exact."

Kart Kid: Laughs 

Branch: "At least it's our turn. Everyone else got one before us…"

Byte: :D "Let's go!!!"

The five of them head into the Island Hotel. 

The hotel is where people mainly stay if their vacation transport is the next day. The hotel is next to all main forms of travel.

Anyways, Wizard walks over to the reception desk. Everyone else sits down to rest.

Wizard: Rings bell "Hello? We're here to check in."

Wizard starts tapping his hand. Meanwhile, Byte is looking around the place, with Chef keeping an eye on them. 

Wizard: "Odd, the reviews said the service is excelle-"

Receptionist: Pops up from below the desk "WELCOME to the Island Hotel!!!"

Wizard: "AHHH-"

Wizard falls back, but Branch sees and rushes over to help him. Chef notices, sighs, and walks over to the reception desk. Kart Kid is now watching Byte.

Receptionist: Worried "Oh, I'm so sorry! I really should work on my entrances…"

Chef: "It's alright. Faced worse in the past." Shakes his head "We're checking under the name 'Tower Heroes'."

Receptionist: Clicking from computer "The room with 5 beds, correct?"

Chef: Nods

Receptionist: "Alright, you're all checked in! Hope you enjoy your short stay, and ask us if you need anything!" Hands Chef five key cards

Chef: "Thank you."

Wizard is standing back up, with Branch comforting him. Chef gives both of them a key card, then he heads over to Kart Kid to give him one as well.

Byte is currently looking out the window, before they notice Chef. They take a key card as well.

Wizard: "Bit of a rocky start, but let's go up to our room now!"