Lost Lair

Reporter: "If you haven't heard, a few years ago a supervillain was captured by a famous hero."

Pictures flash up of the events from years ago. The supervillain seems to have a smirk in a few of the photos.

Reporter: "However, the mystery as to where the lair disappeared to is still ongoing. The terrifying minions and dangerous weapons are still at large, and no one has been able to find them so far. I'll be asking the supervillain if he can give me any information."

The reporter walks over to two guards, who are holding the supervillain in place.

Reporter: "It's been a long time, but you haven't said anything yet. May you comment something?" Holds the microphone in front of the supervillain

Supervillain: Stares "...no. Everything I had will likely be gone or in terrible condition. Even my favorite project won't be useful anymore. Happy?"

The reporter freezes, but soon nods their head. The supervillain is taken away via the guards.

Reporter: "If that's the case, then there shouldn't be a problem with the supervillain anymore. We just have to hope that we will get closure soon by finding the lair. In other news..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Scientist: "It has to be around here somewhere..."

Scientist is waving a device in a dense forest, trying to find the source of a mysterious signal. Meanwhile, Voca, Quinn, Slime King, and Lemonade Cat are all attempting to keep up. When Scientist is focused, she tends to forget everything else.

Quinn: "Can you slow down for a second?!"

Slime King: "It's rude to yell at your allies."

Lemonade Cat: "It's pretty much the only way to catch Scientist's attention, but maybe tone it down a bit."

The three of them aren't exactly set on the idea of running into a forest to track something. It could be a fluke, but it also could be interesting. Voca is the only one without any concerns, skipping along and following Scientist in front of the others.
The beeping noise coming from the device keeps getting louder.

Scientist: "We're very close now. Keep your eyes out." Moving the device all around

Voca: "On it!" Looks around

The other three heroes start to look around as well. Slime King summons some of his subjects to help out as well.
This part of the forest feels...off. A few trees have a bit of purple decay on them, and the lack of animals leads to a disturbing silence. No wonder no one ever goes this deep inside.
While four of the heroes study the surroundings, Scientist walks slower in order to pinpoint the exact signal. It's nearly at the max, just a bit longer...

BEEP!

Scientist: "Aha! I found it!"

The device is pointing at a dense pile of sticks and leaves. Looks like it can be moved, but not alone.

Scientist: Turns around "I need some help with some plants, Quinn!"

Quinn: Rushes over "Say no more."

If you want Quinn to help with something straight away, make sure it involves plants.
Anyways, Quinn and Scientist move the pile out of the way, giving time for the other three to catch up.
A trapdoor is now visible. It shares the same purple color on the trees, but it's also a dark blue and black. It also appears to have not been used for a while, since the door is covered in gunk. Scientist turns off the device since it's not needed anymore.