The Announcement

Tenma's eyes bulged. He set his eyes on Tsurugi, then Princess Lalaya, then back to Tsurugi. "Y-You're having a BABY?!?!?" he screamed.

Tsurugi only gave a gentle smile. "Yeah," he said. "We want you as a godfather."

Tenma sat back straight into his seat. "Sure, I could do that. But I just have one concern." Tenma suddenly turned serious. "Will the baby be human or alien?" he asked.

Tsurugi and Lalaya looked to each other for a bit then back to Tenma. "We don't know," Lalaya answered truthfully.

"Your Highness, I know that you love Tsurugi so much, that you're even staying here on Earth for 5 years before completely ruling over a country, but this is a serious topic. Odd people are not very much welcome in this planet, and you know it," Tenma stated.

Lalaya put a hand over her stomach. Then Tsurugi held her by the hand lovingly. They locked eyes with each other and Lalaya was already relieved.

Tsurugi then eyed Tenma. "Things will work out somehow," he said with a smirk.

Tenma was stunned. Then he smiled and chuckled a bit. "Quoting with my own quotes, huh?" he said. Then mumbled, "Maybe I should copyright them so that I gain more money..."

Tsurugi's brow twitched. "I heard that, idiot."

Tenma laughed.

Lalaya giggled.

"So," Tenma started. "What will the name be?"

~Silence~

"WHY DO YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS?!! JUST ENJOY THE MOMENT THAT WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!" Lalaya screamed while stepping on Tenma.

Tenma was crying on the floor trying to avoid Lalaya's inhumane kicks. It felt like Tsurugi's Death Drop during his first day at Raimon. "I'm soooooryyyy!!!" he cried. "Tsurugiiii! Heeeelp Meeeeeeeh!!!!"

Tsurugi backed away. "I'm not ready to die yet," he said blankly. "Please do a good job being a godfather," Tsurugi bowed.

"TSURUGI!"

O_O_O_O_O_O_O

A/N: In the end, we weren't able to find out. Perhaps in future chapters. Agent Tenma, thank you for your hard work though it failed. Please go to the infirmary and rest up.

Tenma: Ugh...

Tsurugi: Don't worry Tenma, this is just payback for being a loud idiot during our middle school years.