How I Met Your Mother

A/N: Hi guys! I don't usually do Author's note. But anyways, I've been getting quite bored lately and my mind got messed up after watching... Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. You guys should watch it. That's where I got most of my vocabulary that I don't usually use.

For example: Smexy O-O

XD So anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this fic where I mostly talk about nonsense in my mind using Tsurugi as an excuse. XD

Enjoy~

______________________________________________________________________

Tsurugi couldn’t believe his ears.

“What now?” he asked as he stared at the alien princess. A Literal Alien Princess, mind you.

“I shall repeat! Marry me!” she demanded.

Tsurugi wanted to blink to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

It wasn’t the first time a girl asked him to marry him so bluntly. When he was six, he was the heartthrob of all the girls around the neighborhood… and he still is, with his gangster attitude and whatnot. And Tsurugi really doesn’t want to boast right now, but the girls are right. He. Is. Hot.

He hears girls asking him to become their boyfriend and even marry him every day! Thankfully it decreased after his brother’s incident, the girls knowing that he needed his space. But after that, the girls just kept on crushing on him even more with his cool, smexy attitude. They just wanna eat him up!

Okay, back to the situation at hand.

Tsurugi never dreamed of having an alien girl propose to him right then and there. He must be famous throughout the whole universe! Maybe in other universes as well where he’s actually an anime character that fangirls would drool seeing his smexy face!!

But Tsurugi isn’t just the ‘cool guy’ of Raimon.

He does his best to make sure that his grades are slightly higher than average. He makes sure that his idiot captain, Tenma, doesn’t make a fool out of himself. He makes sure that his brother can stand on his own two feet. He does a lot of things just to make sure that he’s not the ‘bad boy’ of Raimon. Who would ever want to end up marrying the bench like Fudou? Not him.

But to marry at this age is… is… ‘Inhuman’ is not the word but it’s just not right.

He’s only… what? 13?? I think 12 going on 13. Yeah…

And he’s being forced to marry an alien?

Screw the rules! She’s an alien! An Alien Princess!! She could do what she wants!!

“No,” answered Tsurugi.

Way to go…

But the princess is smiling, as if she has something planned up her sleeve…

And Tsurugi knew that after this plan, he’ll have to help her…

And he wanted to sigh…

@@@

“And that’s how I got into marrying your mother,” Tsurugi ended the story and looked up to the moon.

His daughter of nine-years-old looked at him with her eyes wide. “Mother is crazy! Why would she want to propose at that age?!” she asked.

Tsurugi smiled. “Don’t worry, she knew how to wait,” he said.

His daughter groaned. “But daaaaaad!!” she whined and jumped to sit on his lap. “It’s thanks to you and mom that a whole lot of boys are chasing after meeeee!!!”

Tsurugi smirked. “Welcome to my world,” he said.

His daughter pouted.

And the night went on with Tsurugi pestering his own daughter.