A Peaceful Training Day

It was a beautiful, peaceful day. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. And the Raimon Soccer Team was crying in agony as they trained.

Yep. A totally beautiful, peaceful day.

Especially when Coach Tsurugi was angry. And when he was angry, their saint Coach Tenma couldn't save them from the hell the team had to face. Because the team had a little fault in it too. And that was...

"100 MORE LAPS FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTER CRY, YOU SCUMBAGS!!!"

Yep. That.

Just as the afternoon training was about to begin, Tsurugi's daughter, Hana came to visit with her godmother Aoi. She was astounded by the huge school. And when she saw her daddy, she squealed and ran up to him. Tsurugi picking her up and twirling her before kissing her cheek.

The team thought that it was the cutest scene that they've ever seen from their Coach Tsurugi since they've entered the club. They've always known him to be the Spartan Coach of Raimon because his training is no joke. Heck, he's even saying that the training that he gives them was the same kind that the old Raimon had to face.

Tenma's forced smile screamed 'lies! They're all lies!!' but no one even objected and just quietly went with Tsurugi's training... that was held every Tuesday, thankfully.

And today was Tuesday. And Hana was impressed by how strong the team was and how fast the team ran. She loved it! But then, the goal keeper was losing focus because darn it! Tsurugi-kantoku's daughter was so cute!! So when he caught the ball, he accidentally threw it in the wrong direction. It hit one of the players in the wrong spot. And the ball flew above all the startle players and 'Boing!' hit Hana-chan on the head.

It was dead silent for a few seconds. Before gradual sniffs were heard and a loud wail from Tsurugi's daughter resounded throughout the field.

"Grr...." All eyes snapped to Tsurugi, who had his arms crossed and red, Demonic eyes glaring at every player, as if everyone was at fault. And yes it was, he internally reasoned. All of them have good reflexes. My daughter crying could've been avoided if they used it, those little bastards.

Tenma disappeared to somewhere and so did Aoi. Their saint coach won't be able to save them now.

And all the soccer players cried as Tsurugi gave them hell.

Tsurugi wasn't a Spartan Coach. No.

He's the spawn of Satan with a cute child who can surpass being a child of an angel. (But in reality, she's a daughter of an alien.)

And when Tenma and Aoi came back, a note on the bench was left saying that Tsurugi and his daughter already went home. And when they turned to the players, they couldn't help but feel bad for the massacre that Tsurugi left.

Yes.

Today was very peaceful and beautiful indeed.