WICKED

Hi, hello, what are you doing here? Welcome welcome to another shitshow that is someonwe's never ending ability of coming up with new stories even though she should focus on the one she already has. WELL. 

I'm a big fan of this idea so I thought why not. It's gonna be fun! As always with me, don't expect regular updates. I try my best, but I only write for myself and when I'm in the mood to write so with that said updates can be slow. If that's not your thing, you're welcome back when the book is completed if you wish. 

WARNINGS

Now, this is unlike anything I have written before I think, and I feel like I have to be careful with how I introduce this book in the right way. There are many topics in this book that might be triggering and/or offensive. Don't panic yet, let me explain. Our main character is very blunt, and therefore certain topics have been treated with that same bluntness too even if they in real life maybe shouldn't. If you can already tell this is not something for you, go ahead and leave now I won't be upset, promise. But if you do choose to stay, please remember that this is all FICTION. 

Alright let's get to the real warnings. This book will contain: attempted suicide, violence, blood and gore, sexual content, supernatural and biblical beings obviously, religious themes, overall mature themes and a hint of blasphemy... As I said before, very blunt MC (Harry) so don't expect some of these topics to be handled with caution. It's not as bad as I make it out be right now, I just want to make this very clear so that you know what to expect. 

CHARACTERS

As always with my books, there will be no face claims for this story except for the man himself, so feel free to imagine whoever you wish as the rest of the characters. 

With that said, welcome to Wicked. It's gonna be a hell of a ride. 

See ya. 

Much love, Hannah.