Alone

Allyria was with her friends in winter town. they were laughing and talking.

Allyria said," oh I bet you will never catch me in running jack."

the boy smirked," let's see."

Allyria ran laughing. jack was just behind her. At last, he caught up with her. both of them falling down. jack was on top of her. he held her hands on side of her face. he grinned," told you ally."

Allyria noticed her skirt riding a bit up. her calves were in view.

they heard a strict sound," get off her at once."

jack immediately got off. Allyria saw Robb and Theon. Robb looked angry.

 she stood up immediately blushing and adjusting her skirt

Robb rounded up on jack his collar in his hand, "what do you think you were doing?"

Theon said grinning," he was trying to get between her legs Robb, didn't you see."

jack said," milord-"

Robb said" make sure I never see you near her ever again."

Allyria said angry," Robb stop, he is my friend."

Robb lets the boy go and jack runs off.

Robb said," do you let every friend of yours between your legs, sister?"

Allyria slaps," I am not your sister."

Robb feels humiliated at the slap. but he asks," Where do you think you are going? If father gets to know that you were in winter town with some Roudy boys unaccompanied, he would be angry." 

she says angry," I don't care if he is angry, I will do what I please."

Theon remarks smirking," we just saw what you wanted to do. imagine lord stark's face when he finds out."

Robb says angry," come with us. it's not safe. you don't know what goes in these boys' mind."

she says," your concern for me is flattering. but no thanks I can take care of myself. don't need to concern yourself."

she leaves them there and goes far away with her horse hoping to go as far so that no one can find her. she sighs as she thinks about the scolding she will face if she went back.

 she sighs as she thinks about the scolding she will face if she went back

After a long while guards surrounded her. she dreaded another scolding, as she was taken back to castle. she had never been caught outside of castle gates and she now began to regret insulting Robb. 

she stood infront of the desk of the lord of Winterfell, he looked at her with stony cold eyes. 

he said, "do you realize how dangerous it is for a girl to wander in the town unaccompanied?

she looked down at her feet feeling like a little child again.

                                                                   ..........................................

she walked out of the lord's solar and saw Robb and Theon. she angrily went up to them and pushed Robb. he was shocked and looked at her.

She said," why did you tell lord stark?"

Robb said angrily," you should be grateful i didn't tell him about the boy"

She said,"What i do does not bother you. keep yourself out of my buisness."

Robb said," I would not want the winter town to think my sister is a whore."

She said angry tears in her eyes," i am not your sister. And maybe that what is in my destiny"

Theon smirked," well it only takes a whore's daughter to become a whore."

Robb said," shut up theon"

Allyria was on the verge of crying,she said," I am telling you this one last time, Stay out of my life."

she then stormed off crying.

                                                                            ........................