Switch 🔞

Throughout their whole relationship Mingi was always top and Yunho was bottom. But Yunho wanted to change that today. He wanted Mingi to feel the same pleasure he feels when Mingi fucks him.

"Hey babe" Mingi said as he came into the bedroom to get changed "hey" Yunho replied looking his boyfriend up and down as he started to strip his clothes off. "Come over here" Yunho said in a seductive voice as he pulled his shirtless boyfriends arm so that he was standing infront of him, in between his legs. "What are you doing babe I need to get changed" he said as he tried to walk away to get his clothes. "Nuh uh I want you now" the older teased as he ran his hand up the youngers abs and pulled him down to the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling him. He pinned the younger down with one hand and started running his other hand down the youngers ripped body, feeling every single muscle along the way. He stopped when he got to the waistband of his pants, "I want to fuck you" he leaned down and whispered into his boyfriends ear. Mingi took a big gulp, butterflies in his stomach, his cock starting to go hard.

"You....want to fuck....me? That's not how it usually works baby" Mingi said quietly in a seductive tone as he brought his hands up to his lovers waist. "It is if I say it is and today I want to put my cock inside you" he smirked looking down as he felt the youngers cock start to get hard against his ass. "B-but... I—" Mingi was cut off as Yunho started licking his bare chest, running his tongue all over, then slowly making his way to the boys nipples and giving him gentle kitten licks. "Fuck..." Mingi bucked his hips at the new feeling. Yunho smirked at his reaction, starting to suck them even harder, making the boy under him want more. "Ah... fuck it f-feels so good Yuyu" he struggled to say as his nipples started going hard, "I know it does, you do it to me every time... now its my turn to do it to you" Yunho teased as he started licking down towards his navel. He slowly started playing with his waist band, looking up at his boyfriend, "Fuck, you're so fucking hot Yunho..." the younger said as he looked down into his boyfriends big puppy eyes, stroking his hair.

"Let me take them off" he gestured to Mingi, pulling at his pants. Mingi lifted his hips so that Yunho could slide his pants down..."and boxers..." Yunho said as Mingi went to drop his hips with his boxers still on. "I want to suck your cock" the older whispered as he pulled the boxers off, taking his boyfriend by surprise. He started to wrapped his long hands around Mingis thick cock, "shit Yunho..." Mingi let slip as he flung his head back and arched his back. "Wow your so sensitive, who knew you could be such a cute submissive baby" Yunho teased as he started stroking the youngers cock teasingly. "I-I'm not sub...submissive" he tried to speak but the pleasure he was feeling was stopping him. "Well you're submissive today princess" Yunho teased as he started to put Mingis cock in his mouth and started sucking. "F-F.....FUCK!!!!", the feeling of his cock inside Yunhos mouth was amazing, "h-harder" he moaned as he pushed Yunho's head deeper onto his cock.

"Mm..mm..mm" was the only sound Yunho could make as Mingi had taken control, pushing his head up and down onto his hard cock. Yunho suddenly pushed Mingis hand away and took his member out of his mouth..."can I fuck you" he asked as he got his breath back. Mingi just lay there unsure wither to let him do it or not. He was always the one doing the fucking, he had never had a dick inside his ass so he was a bit nervous. "You'll be ok, I'll be gentle" Yunho reassured his boyfriend as he could see he was nervous. "O-okay then, as long as you're gentle" Mingi confirmed, giving him permission. "Get on your hands and knees then" Yunho demanded as he started to take his own clothes off, not caring where they landed. "I'm in charge now so you'll do what I say" he leaned down and whispered into the youngers ears. "O-okay..." "Okay what?" Yunho teased as he pulled his boyfriends hair making him bend his neck back, "Okay d-daddy." It felt weird for Mingi to say this because he's usually getting called daddy but it also felt weird for Yunho to hear as he's usually the one that says it.