3. what is a slasher film

CHAPTER THREE

Draco Malfoy was sitting in the Slytherin common room alongside Theo Nott, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson and Eliza Parkinson. It was close to five a.m. Once he had realized Theo and Eliza were back, he knocked on Theo and Eliza's door and called for a meeting. Coincidentally, Blaise and Daphne walked into the common room right as they walked into the common room.

Blaise had been going on and on about how the murders reminded him of Muggle horror movies.

No one knew what he was talking about for obvious reasons.

"Guys, seriously, there's a whole world of cool Muggle shit outside of Hogwarts. Mum let me go into London over the summer and I went to a Muggle theater where they watch movies and I saw this cool horror movie called Scream. There was a masked killer who called people on the phone before killing them. The call was always coming from inside the house too, it was insane!" He was explaining.

"But what does that have to do with Weasley, Lavender, and Crabbe being murdered?" Eliza asked, this was the third time she'd asked.

"Because it's like Scream!" He exclaimed.

"We don't have phones." Theo reminded him. 

"The intercoms." Blaise retorted.

Draco rolled his eyes, "Blaise, please, no one in their right mind is going to use the intercom to talk to anyone before killing them."

"How do you know that? We don't know what the killer said to them." Blaise argued.

"Because the intercoms were just installed yesterday. After Lavender and Crabbe were murdered." Eliza reminded.

"Well maybe the killer lured them some other way."

"Ron had a note in his pocket from a girl telling him to meet her somewhere." Draco mumbled.

Theo turned to him, "How do you know that?" He asked.

Draco shrugged, "Heard a Gryffindor talking about it, they didn't say who the girl was though. Once they figure that out then they'll find the killer."

Eliza shot a glare at Theo, signaling for him to not mention that the note was thought to be from her.

"What if the note was planted?" Theo asked.

"Well, I'm just saying, Weasley is desperate, of course he'd go meet a girl after hours if he thought he would be getting some." Draco laughed.

"I don't think he went out with the intentions of hooking up with a girl. I think he was probably lured out some other way." Blaise theorized.

"Maybe he was under the Imperius curse." Pansy suggested.

Blaise nodded, "Yeah, that could've worked."

Eliza shook her head, "Harry would've heard it then. Whoever casted the spell had to be in the room with Ron and he and Harry share a dorm."

"He could be a deep sleeper." Blaise mumbled.

"What if the killer just used Accio?" Theo joked.

Pansy shrugged,  "I guess that could've worked."

Blaise rolled his eyes, "No, it couldn't have."

"How do you know? Are you the killer?" Theo questioned him.

Draco nodded, "Yeah Blaise, are you? You're a little too passionate about this topic. I'm starting to wonder myself."

"If I were the killer I'd be way more creative." Blaise retorted, "Whoever it is needs to do something a little fun. Stabbing is boring, I mean we all have magical powers, he could be doing some absurd shit but instead he's stabbing his victims."