Chapter 4: A, B, C, Die in a hole!!!

The next day, you are excited and nervous. This was ELMO after all!! You walked over to the shady hotel where he said he'd meet you, all the while making sure you looked perfect. Suddenly, his angelic voice erupted from the alleyway. "You made it!" he said, beaming. You look over his shoulder and see a human. It gets up and taps its foot. "Elmo needs to learn the alphabet, so you need ta LEAVE, BRUH." it spits. It then turns to Elmo with the letter "B" in its hands. "Now what is this letter?" Elmo takes it and repetitively hits the dude's head with it. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screeches. You feel dizzy with love. He takes your hand. "Let's get out of here." he says. Except the person gets up. "IMA TELL THE PRINCIPAL FOR THAT, MISTAH!! FIGHTING IS A NO- NO!!" it yells. The two of you trot away. "You..." you start. "You'd risk going to the principal's office for me?" Elmo smiles. "Elmo would say potty words for you." You gasp, and he pauses. "As friends." he corrects himself. You deflate slightly. You wanted him to be your boo. The two of you spent the next couple steps in silence. Not tense, but awkward. You both watch the Emoji Movie quietly.  All of a sudden, in the middle of the show, you snatch his hand. He blushes with surprise. "Oh my poop." was all he said. But he did not snatch his hand away. Though he didn't say anything else either. Only blushing. Maybe.... maybe he does like like me... You think hopefully. "UWUUUUU!!!!!" Gene exclaimed on the screen. You leapt out of your seat. "UWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" you yelled back. Elmo looked at you admiringly.

. ............................................................................................................................................................ .

After the movie, the guy confronted you again. Elmo got all up in the guys face. Gangsta. "POOP. PEE. TOILET." "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he screamed, leaping backwards. "POTTY WORDS AREN'T VERY NICE!! IMA TELL ON UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"  You both ran away laughing. When you get to a totally non - sus alley, Elmo begins to fiddle with his paws. "Elmo was wondering... 2 days is a long time to know someone..." he blushes. "Will you marry Elmo?" You run away.

WILL YOU GET UR PRECIOUS HUBBIE? WILL YOU FINALLY BE WITH ELMO? STAY TUNED, PEEPS!!!!

I was going to put a pic of Alastor from Hazbin as a reference, but STUPID WATTPAD WON'T LET ME INSERT ANY PICSSSSS!! I'm SO EXCITED for the first two seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!