PRIOR WORDS

Each initiation has an inspiration so has this story too. This is the story of Narayan, the blue Lord of blissful happening. Along with him, this story is of his maya, the power of care and creation of divine illusion. She's Goddess Yogmaya.

Yogmaya, the Goddess who is a definition of mystery and mesmerising beauty is the driving force of Narayan's each incarnation. She has her reserved share in each delightful deed delivered by Narayan anytime and anywhere.

She's not only the shakti but also fortunate enough to be the sister of Narayan's eighth incarnation.

She was fortunate enough to play in his arms, to prank him, to be playful around him, and to get pamper from him.

Her story didn't start from her birth. She had a long journey before that.

Her story didn't register its entry when the news of her arrival was received on earth. It was a different point from where her story started.

It was a different place where the actual foundation of her story was laid down.

Gradually, she realised that her story had proceeded ahead without her knowledge when she admitted her wish of being part of her destined story to herself.

So, let's explore the story of Yogeswar's Yogmaya at its primary stage.

So readers, here are the prior words

Feel free to put your opinions and suggestions.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏