EPILOGUE

Fulfilling the duties of Shri Ram avtara, Shri Narayan along with Mahalakshmi and Shri Sheshnaag had returned to Vaikunth

Narayan and all his dear ones had to go through a long phrase of struggle and sadness on earth. After marking end of Raavan, Shri Ram along with Sita ruled Ayodhya, but separation rushed into their lives after a few days. Sita had to leave Ayodhya as her character was questioned by subjects of Ayodhya.

At the end, Sita had to went down to earth entrusting Shri Ram with their twin sons. Although it wasn't a happy ending yet the incarnation had its own happy memories.

"When you have siblings nearly of your age you don't have to make friends. They are both friends and companions for you," Narayan started to share his experience with siblings in his incarnation as Shri Ram.

"I had enjoyed a lot with my siblings. Love, trust and respect had turned this bonding into a blissful one for me just like in your case. Our siblings had given a lot in this relationship," Mahalakshmi too was driven back to her days as Sita.

"Even both of yours siblings had earned a lot from you, be it good values or protection from grips of grief," Shri Sheshnaag joined the conversation.

"For devi Urmila, mata Sita is no less than a mother whose values had guided her whole life. For Lakshman, Shri Ram was the first and only name of ecstasy and emotions, because Shri Ram was the one who had introduced both to Lakshman," his eyes shone with sheer love for Shri Lakshminarayan.

"I wish this bonding of siblings again in your next generation, Prabhu!" He even reserved his role for next incarnation of Narayan.

"Mahadevi, what would you like to say about siblings bonding?" Narayan's graceful gaze shifted at Yogmaya who was engrossed in the nectar of the words uttered by the trios.

"Siblings bonding is the one of pure and pleasant part of life. In this bonding you will have someone to stand with you, to share your sadness, and to serve you like a soulmate for forever," Yogmaya's tone was the most tender one while replying.

"And being your sibling is the greatest fortune of this universe," her eyes seemed to lost somewhere, maybe in some imagination.

"Do you have only this much to say?" Narayan asked.

"Won't you like to fulfill the lack of siblings bonding in my next incarnation?" He prompted her to confess her heart, but it wasn't that easy.

"You had the best siblings ever, Prabhu. The epitome of love and sacrifice they were!" Yogmaya told the fact.

"You are right yet I had a longing, because someone had ardently wished to serve me with something," Narayan attempted once more to make his maya confess, and his indication was much direct at that time.

"All my siblings were caring, but I longed for caressing of a soft hand in that bonding. All my siblings had immense respect for me, but I used to find influence of mischief in that bonding. All my siblings were peace of my life, but I wished for someone who would make my heart pace with restlessness with her playfulness," Narayan had to confess, finally, because Yogmaya was still captured by hesitation.

"Only she can do this who's standing in front of me, all silently," he looked into her eyes, directly.

"I wished to be your sibling, to be your sister serving with all those feelings you had counted on, but I couldn't gather courage to say so. I couldn't consider myself worthy of wish," she lowered her eyes due to the guilt of bothering him with her hesitation which made him confess.

She was guilty, because the Lord who had granted the very existence to three worlds had to ask something from her.

"Worthiness isn't only capability but also care about the goal you have desired. You are no less in capability as you are an integral part of myself, and care is an obvious virtue of your personality unlike mine one. So, you are worthy for what have wished," Narayan went nearer to stood beside Yogmaya

"I am the happiest at this moment. The imagination of being your younger sibling is increasing my happiness more, Prabhu!" The moisture of happiness moved out from Yogmaya's eyes.

"I feel like unnoticed at this moment,"

"I too feel the same even," Shri Sheshnaag and Mahalakshmi complained to the duo, respectively.

"You both are already present in the scenario, and will always be," Narayan gestured both of them to come to him.

"I am also equally happy after being granted with a gem in form sister, Mahadevi!" Shri Sheshnaag admired his future sister with brotherly affection.

"I am also no less happy for getting a younger sister in law who will support me more than her brothers," Mahalakshmi wrapped her arm around Yogmaya's shoulder with a challenging smirk towards Narayan.

"Are you going to do so?" Narayan narrowed his eyes with a playful doubt making everyone chuckle.

"At first let me take birth then I will decide a way of making and maintaining balance among all bliss of my life," Yogmaya's eagerness of being young sister of Narayan was all evident in her voice.

Finally, divine faces with smiles filled the surrounding with delight.

So readers, here's the completing part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the journey of this book?

(4) Anything specific about your reading time of this story?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏