Meeting the hatchlings

Cadence's POV
I saw my dad sad looking at the drawing my brothers had messed up. "Hey guys wanna sneak out for dads brothers?" "No Cadence that's bad. If mom and dad find out they will ground us!" Max told me. We flew off to New York City. My dad told me his brothers are green turtles well ninja turtles.

"Cadence are we there now? I'm getting tired." Max said yawning.

——-time skip by my dog thor———

Mom and dad told us that if we sneaked out or look for dad's brother's. We would be grounded by now. We got to New York City and landed on grass, we jumped down on the tunnels to find dads old home.

"Hey Mia stop touching your sisters stuff" I heard a green turtle say. "Cadence stop it that's dad's brother's!" Jordan said. "Hey daddy, baby dragons are here!" A kid green turtle said. She looked about our age.

"Huh sweetie green dragons? Are you sure it isn't your sister messing with you?" The red mask said. We looked at him with scared/freaked out eyes. He looks up and screams. "DONNIE!! DONNIE!!" "what Raph? What now?" The purple mask said

"B-BABY DRAGONS IN THE LAIR!"

"Let me take a look?"

We saw a purple mask turtle coming straight towards us. "Hmm...Raph call Leo now actually call everyone now!" "Yes sir" "what Donnie what did you call us all for?" The blue mask said. That was until they saw us four baby dragons.

"Master splinter remember when you said you thought Mikey passed away." "Yes Donnie why is that?" "I think these are Mikey's and Y/n's baby dragons" donnie said. Everyone gasped. Until they heard growling. They saw a green night fury with orange on its ears and it's tail was orange, they knew it was Mikey.

Then a light fury with a mad look, her top of hears are orange, her eyes are purple. Her tail was half orange.

Miley and y/n didn't notice that Leo's family, Donnie's family, Raph's family and master splinter looking at them. There eyes were focused on there four kids. Mikey roared "who's idea was it?!" The kids flinched. They all pointed to each other. "Y'all are all grounded when we get home" y/n said with a mad face. Until a green kid was hugging her leg.

She looked down to check to see and Mikey looked at the green kids. until we heard screaming "MIKEY!!!!!". The three brothers hugged him tightly. "We missed you so much, training isn't the same without you." D said.

Mikey changed into his turtle form. "Hi bros!" "I want y'all to meet my kid's Cadence, Max, Jordan, and Miguel Hamato"

"WOW! they are adorable" Mona said

"Thank you"

"I wish y'all can come to the hidden world.." "but it's a lot of dragons they don't like humans or ninja turtles." "Dad can we stay the night for 6 days please" Max said giving me his best adorable puppy eyes. "Fine if it's up to your mom" Mikey said. They ran to there mom. "Yup" y/n said. "YAYYY" they we're excited.

"Daddy thank you!!" Our kids yelled. My brothers kid's came to our little one's. "Hi my name is Mika." Raph's daughter said.

Y/n's POV
The kids looked adorable. "AUNTIE Y/NNN!!"
I heard the kids say. I fell down cause of them, Mikey helped them off of me. I felt someone poking me. "Mama I accidentally fell into the tub full of water.." Cadence said.

"Okay shake it off"

"How mama?"

"Like this" I tackled her little baby body. I started tickling her tummy, she started laughing. "M- Mama s-s-stop it!!" She said while her paws on her head. "Hey Cadence you wanna know who else is gonna come and get your baby toes?" I told her.

"Who mama?"

Her dad started ticking her little belly. Me and Mikey stopped for her to get breath, she looked at us with tears in her eye's. We looked at each other. "Our cute baby's" me and Mikey said in sync. "My turn!" Max said.

"No my turn" Miguel said

"No my turn!" Jordan said

Our three male kids wanted a go. We got all of our baby's, and ticking there little belly's. They all laughed. Until we heard the little turtle girl moved towards us. "Hi there little turtle what's your name?" "My name is mika, I'm raph's daughter. I just wanted to say y'all have a nice family." She told me.

"Thank you little mika"

———6 days later———

It was time for me and y/n, the kids to go home. I changed into his dragon form. We flew them to the edge of the ocean. We landed on the sand, it was soft. I heard a soft roar, I looked towards y/n, she opened her wings. She flew off, the little girls didn't wanna stop hugging my little one's.

"Bye guys" cadence said. They all reached bye. Cadence, Max, Miguel, Jordan flew off after there mother. "Bye Mikey" "bye Mikey" "bye my son" . I hugged all of my brother's, I ran a little bit and opened my wings, flapped them, until I was in the air. I roared at them, they waved back. I flew after my little family.